Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 15:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[REQUEST]Someone compiled a sir Brian Fan_map and sir craymel Fan_map plzzz

Old   #1

elite*gold: 75
Smile [REQUEST]Someone compiled a sir Brian Fan_map and sir craymel Fan_map plzzz

Because its perfect to Compiled it.......... Because Sir craymel hack its not enough because it doesn't have platform and mobs are in original position and no warp platform... but it have a fast 4th Job hack then Sir Brian hack its work fine but it doesn't have fast 4 job........ please JUST COMPILED it ... I need it plzz.....

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
try to stick one file....

do craymels file amnd add up some sd file or something....

and btw...stop flooding

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy01 View Post
try to stick one file....

do craymels file amnd add up some sd file or something....

and btw...stop flooding
I dont know how to edit .kom files so i post this thread...
Old   #4

=)) LMAO try to learn how to edit files then do that yourself..you should be thankful these people release their hack so dont say that "its not enough"

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rame022 View Post
=)) LMAO try to learn how to edit files then do that yourself..you should be thankful these people release their hack so dont say that "its not enough"
thats a comment not a trash talk............ read this a requesting thread.. not for stupid comment thats not telling the truth for my requesting .... just asking okay???
Old   #6

why do you need to compile it? for what reason??
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprakinayt View Post
why do you need to compile it? for what reason??
for good perfect Fan_map so I can use 1 Fan_map ... no need to change it... from 1 another ..........
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerogenesis View Post
Because its perfect to Compiled it.......... Because Sir craymel hack its not enough because it doesn't have platform and mobs are in original position and no warp platform... but it have a fast 4th Job hack then Sir Brian hack its work fine but it doesn't have fast 4 job........ please JUST COMPILED it ... I need it plzz.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerogenesis View Post
thats a comment not a trash talk............ read this a requesting thread.. not for stupid comment thats not telling the truth for my requesting .... just asking okay???

what?!? if i understand your post correctly heres my answer

1: i never said that your post is trash talk
2: b4 u posted in this section did you read the rules?if not then (no question here)
3: you always post at someones thread saying that their post is a spam..well fyi this is also a spam thread
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rame022 View Post
what?!? if i understand your post correctly heres my answer

1: i never said that your post is trash talk
2: b4 u posted in this section did you read the rules?if not then (no question here)
3: you always post at someones thread saying that their post is a spam..well fyi this is also a spam thread
Im not post this thread for your spam comments ...... Im post it for some Request and good suggestions .........btw READ VERY WELL b4 take comments

Any way Sir Brian can Close This thread if no one can compile it ........... You May Now Close This Thread................ Im sorry
Old   #10

another what?!?

yeah i know that your thread is a request but
you said earlier that you were just asking which is against the rule (no question)
and now your saying again that this is just a suggestion

weird

make up your mind my friend
Old   #11

Its freely to post suggestions......... if dont like then go post your own rules and post your own thread not..... annoying other thread... if ur not mod.. okay?? just sir mod.. can banned me if i have wrong explain or saying words....
THEN DONT ACT THAT YOURE MODERATOR OKAY???? IT CAN CLOSED NOW...
Old   #12

okay2.. stop flaming you two.. @TS you requested for a compilation of two fan_maps ryt? i get ur point.. but look at how the way you ask.. how i interpret your way of asking is it is like you're demanding someone from this site to compile for you.. i would like to suggest that you edit it yourself, learn how to.. for if you succeed, it will be an achievement.. for if someone had that idea of yours in mind, i think he/she will do it and post it in the exploits section.. don't you think so??
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprakinayt View Post
okay2.. stop flaming you two.. @TS you requested for a compilation of two fan_maps ryt? i get ur point.. but look at how the way you ask.. how i interpret your way of asking is it is like you're demanding someone from this site to compile for you.. i would like to suggest that you edit it yourself, learn how to.. for if you succeed, it will be an achievement.. for if someone had that idea of yours in mind, i think he/she will do it and post it in the exploits section.. don't you think so??
thanks for ur advice...... Sorry from my flaming words.... Sorry I promisx that I will Learn from my mistakes.... Just i want to thx me ... but what i Do?? ... i make it worst ... i just wanna say sorry my friend.. we are brothers from ds site.... SORRY..............

I just do ds for better Change...
Old   #14

did you already started editing?
Old   #15

Not now because im busy for school........ maybe nxt week... plzz help me editing so i can share from another... to dont leech others hack...