Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 22:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about unlocking IS

Discussion on Question about unlocking IS within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Question about unlocking IS

Just asking..........
Do I need 2pcs. of Limit Break Key to unlock the IS (Imperium Skill)?

If I unlocked 1 Imperium skill like 4th MP bar in 1st job...is it still unlocked in 2nd to 4th jobs?

If I unlocked 1 IS like Special Skill in 1st job...is it still unlocked in 2nd to 4th jobs?

Well kung mali ang mga akala ko...
magastos pala.
Old 03/31/2013, 11:19   #2

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
4th skill? if you unlock 1st job, its only for 1st, means you need to unlock the other jobs separately
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2013, 11:50   #3

How about 4th MP bar? same as you said?
Old 04/03/2013, 18:54   #4

yes, every padlock icon you see, you'll unlock them using 1 key if you get my point
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2013, 07:23   #5

actually pag binuksan mo yung +1 mp bar unlocked na sya sa lahat ng jobs

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Unlocking FPS
04/05/2013 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone could unlock the FPS of the conquer .exe attached. Ive tried myself with all the guides using ollydbg etc, got the same problem as most people do, cant find sleep etc, thanks.
about unlocking FPS
02/09/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
can someone please to give me a recently tutorial about how to unlock fps? cus i try to unlock them, lots of tutorials from here are to old, or maybe someone can make a program, to patch conquer.exe..cus i think it's annoyng to edit conquer.exe every time after tq patch it. tnx
[QUESTION] Unlocking FPS in Conquer
02/13/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
er Hi Guys, im new here and, i was looking for a tuto or something like to learn how to unlock FPS in client cuz, im brazillian and after i get ban with my all itens in american server i begin play in official from my country and here has no especified bots to my country server. but, there have alot of botter and the ping sometimes dont help, so i need get fps up to 100 like i used before to can kill easier that aimbotters and autoclickers, and, im need too if possible an MINI GUARD cuz them...
Unlocking
06/19/2009 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Anyone here knows how to unlock without the passwords or any way to find this passwords? paying well for information^^
unlocking fps??
12/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
First of all is it possible to unlock FPS using a hex editor and if so can some one simpley tell me wut to do...OR! what i would need to do otherwise to create it. thanks:)