Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] Unlocking FPS in Conquer

Discussion on [QUESTION] Unlocking FPS in Conquer within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION] Unlocking FPS in Conquer

er Hi Guys, im new here and, i was looking for a tuto or something like to learn how to unlock FPS in client cuz, im brazillian and after i get ban with my all itens in american server i begin play in official from my country and here has no especified bots to my country server.
but, there have alot of botter and the ping sometimes dont help, so i need get fps up to 100 like i used before to can kill easier that aimbotters and autoclickers, and, im need too if possible an MINI GUARD cuz them all are using and will be an good help to me.

Thanx Guys anyway

Waiting for an Answer (:
Old 02/13/2011, 13:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
er, i tried all multi in here, but in Brasil is on patch 5106 - But are on Raiding Clans I dont know who patch here are the same in american server.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
unlocking FPS in conquer
12/11/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
anyone got link to thread with guide how to do this ?
Unlocking
06/19/2009 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Anyone here knows how to unlock without the passwords or any way to find this passwords? paying well for information^^
Conquer 2.0 Hacks Question!
03/30/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
So, first of, I'm seeing these different youtube video's of money/gold hacks. Are they even existent? And then my archer acc got hacked :mad: , and I'm trying to make some money to get my super items back. Any hacks that will speed the process up? It's level is 110, and i can't even fucking 1 shot kill snakemen in a scatter. Thanks for the help in advance! :)
unlocking fps??
12/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
First of all is it possible to unlock FPS using a hex editor and if so can some one simpley tell me wut to do...OR! what i would need to do otherwise to create it. thanks:)
Question about conquer
08/22/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hi, i was just wondering if there is a way to open more than 6 clients ? every time i try it crashes on number 7 :/ thanks