Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

purchasing ZERO

Discussion on purchasing ZERO within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 07/25/2011, 13:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\rkBl/\ze View Post
@grant
edit your post then click the delete button ._.

@on-topic
i think the accessories are cool and all, but its prob'ly low-level anyway ._.
Thanks a lot! D

ZERO COUNTDOWN FOR TOMORROW!
Old 07/25/2011, 14:30   #17

elite*gold: 0
im stil thinking what to buy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Purchasing pets from Server or Others
07/02/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
Hello, all. I would really appreciate the help. There is an option to purchase pets through the shopping mall / auction. The gold crown pets either from a server for a set price or from other players. I was wondering which table is resposible for that? I attached the image incase my explanation is not clear. Thanks.
3D Skin Preview Before Purchasing
05/24/2011 - League of Legends - 11 Replies
3D Skin Preview - > LoL Skin Viewer :: sapling_totem 3D Skin Preview League of Legends :handsdown:
PiroX questions before purchasing
02/02/2011 - WoW Bots - 6 Replies
Hi Folks, could need some help here... thinking of purchasing PiroX atm. Was using AiO for gathering AND for questing for a while now but as i read on this forum Pirox seems to be the overall better choice. So here is my question... how much will it be if i want to get ALL packages (prefer lifetime if available) and want to use it for all its features... also can you give me any advices about security... compared to AiO or whatever... didnt have any problems with Aio so far... OR maybe...
[Question] About purchasing rewards
07/29/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
pag nagload ba pwede na gastusin o hihintayin sa august 3. ung sa imp knight
EVE - ISK purchasing risky?
02/06/2010 - Eve Online - 19 Replies
So i think my question might be interresting for several people but not only for me. Today i thought to buy a few houndred million ISK for arround 10$ but a friend of me warned me that it could be that the ISK-transfers would be monitored and if they notice that you bought ISK your amount of ISK will be resettet... So here is my question, has someone allready made expirience with ISK-purchasing? Did sth happen? and WHEN was this the last time ^^? thanks alot :) edit: kurzfassung...