Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question for damage hack

Discussion on question for damage hack within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
question for damage hack

anu po ba ibig sabihin ng 64 bit ?.....

nalilito kasi ako ....
Old 02/26/2011, 12:18   #2

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
See this thread.

& Stop making threads just to ask this question, dont try me.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hi[Question]Winhex Damage hack for Elite Dekaron
10/09/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 23 Replies
hi can anyone teach me how to edit or how to use damage hack on winhex coz i really need it please help me lgive me some Tutorial to Know thanks sorry for bad english
[QUESTION]About Damage Hack?
12/06/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Please delete if its a wrong post... Hello, i just wanna ask something about damage hack, do i need to use CE or Winhex? Just a little hint about it and im gonna find it myself thanks :D..
[Question About Damage Hack]
11/03/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Hi guys i just want to ask... I manage to edit the Wild Rage buff to increase the damage by reading the melee skill info.. when i wear the buff my damage change about 60k+ but it doesn't work.. i only edited the percentage to increase the buff effectiveness.. Can someone give me a hint on what step did i miss? ^^
Physical Damage/Damage Reduction Question
05/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
How does phys damage work with the RB def bonus and then with blessed % dmg reduction along with tortoise gem %. Can someone just show me how to calculate the damage in a short mathematical equation showing attack, defense, reborn bonus, blessed pct and tortoise pct? Thanks in advance, it seems that not many people fully understand the way this works (me included) so I think it would help out a lot of people if they knew. EDIT: Is the reborn 30% defense calculated in the beginning off the...