Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question About Damage Hack]

Discussion on [Question About Damage Hack] within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question About Damage Hack]

Hi guys i just want to ask... I manage to edit the Wild Rage buff to increase the damage by reading the melee skill info.. when i wear the buff my damage change about 60k+ but it doesn't work.. i only edited the percentage to increase the buff effectiveness.. Can someone give me a hint on what step did i miss? ^^
Old 11/03/2008, 06:43   #2

you didn't miss anything, it's just a client side as far as i concern.
Old 11/03/2008, 09:55   #3

Aw ^^ hehehe I See Thanks Man...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[MYSRO]Question about the damage!
02/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
HI everyone! i have a little question...i saw there is a max dmg on the server.. is 63k or something like that.. when u hit higher the dmg is reset.. my question is.. is possible to change this max dmg?
QUESTION:ABOUT ARME 1 HIt damage
08/25/2009 - Grand Chase - 7 Replies
when i try doing the 1 hit in arme there is no address found is my process correct?? 1.choose arme and scan 16256 2.use athena sword and next scan 16384 but but when next scan the 16384 there's no address come out... can Someone Lend me a hand??
[question] 5383 damage?
08/16/2008 - Perfect World - 9 Replies
I just like to inquire if anyone here in the forums know about this kind of hack or what not....hope you guys could provide some hints on how to do this or just some piece of information... tnx
damage question
05/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
can anyone tell me why a level 126 arch with more attack than a 130 arch but still hit monsters for less damage?
Physical Damage/Damage Reduction Question
05/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
How does phys damage work with the RB def bonus and then with blessed % dmg reduction along with tortoise gem %. Can someone just show me how to calculate the damage in a short mathematical equation showing attack, defense, reborn bonus, blessed pct and tortoise pct? Thanks in advance, it seems that not many people fully understand the way this works (me included) so I think it would help out a lot of people if they knew. EDIT: Is the reborn 30% defense calculated in the beginning off the...