The NEW HACK just RELEASED TODAY is WORK PERFECT ☆☆☆☆☆ and I love the dungeon hack is help me a lot good job makim. Just asking Can u add auto loot all the item for dungeon hack??
The NEW HACK just RELEASED TODAY is WORK PERFECT ☆☆☆☆☆ and I love the dungeon hack is help me a lot good job makim. Just asking Can u add auto loot all the item for dungeon hack??
Seriously :/ you guys shouldn't be so greedy asking for more things when we already have so much thanks to Makim who kindly made the hack for us and also uploaded it for us to download. Don't be so lazy to walk and pick up your own loot and getting to portals. Be happy for what you have (this is directed to the people who are asking for more only)
As from a line in a song said "Too Much of Anything Is Too Much" (forgot which artist sang this xD)
Thanks for the new hack Makim ^^ Great Work as always
Oh that. I analyzed it to be beyond my problem because that dll is neither one of GC's dll nor this hack's dll. That one's dll for your graphic card.
About the elven forest... lol. That was something I didn't anticipate, I actually used some empty strings to write down that message, and elven forest had some commands that use those empty lines.
@angelofleon
Idk why that happens, but I'll try to do something about it tonight.
@Darkboy
The modes are not switchable due to how the procedure works. You need to turn off and re-do it again.
@EliteHackers
Auto loot is something I cannot currently do due to lack of time and lack of an easier algorithm than the ones I know, the one I have will take tens of hours of pure editing, and I certainly do not want that.
When ever i go in a dungeon or anything it kicks me out before i get in and it shows some korean words im using NAGC and i followed the instructions. plz help
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldude
Learn to press the "Press this after logging in" button, or learn to not close the program after executing it.
Okay, now I have a different problem. The timer goes down to 0 and a message like Leon's pops up, but instead it says"Cannot create a file that already exists"
Scuse me, could someone answer this question? I HAVE restarted my computer and I have the required files. Anyone halp?
Hack updated. It has some approaches to fix angelofleon's error. Make sure you delete the old settings file before you run the new version, only when you had the error.
@e152634
It does not make sense as I designed this program to NOT show that Korean text ONLY when it is NAGC. I'm hoping you would be more specific about what you see, and making sure you did run NAGC. You will see my msg instead of Korean text if you do... I think.
@DemonWalk
Actually, you lack too much information for me to answer. That question in general is too ambiguous. Anyhow, I uploaded the new version, I was hoping you could try that after deleting all the trails of the old version.
@police253
Please do not post your e-mail address here. You'll know the difference between them by trying them yourself, or even by reading the first post.
~ ~ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ~ ~
another working hack from one of the masters.. hehe
100% for me and my region..
hope its work for you guys and your region..
hehahooo!.. makim43 The Penguin
sir makim, ur SD hack works in GCPH but i don't think if dungeon hack works.., nothing happens, as if theres no hack,
btw, what does a dungeon hack do?
[QUOTE=beben12345;5748636]Seriously :/ you guys shouldn't be so greedy asking for more things when we already have so much thanks to Makim who kindly made the hack for us and also uploaded it for us to download. Don't be so lazy to walk and pick up your own loot and getting to portals. Be happy for what you have (this is directed to the people who are asking for more only)
lol i'm asking auto loot for the dungeon hack not for the SD one ... please read my post clearly before u said something thx >.<!
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -