Nope. I tried everything.. even what you said.. i still got that error.. it looks like this:
hUH?...u sure ya did what I told you too?...
I mean I can verify that we have the same prob. Coz thats what happened to me before..tha net framework error popped out and there...I did what i Did then... hmm..
Could you specify what ya did? or you could just simply ...Oh wait!
1. Erase again the hack
2. Unrar it in your desired directory folder
3. open the hack.
4 Do the settings. First put your directory of NAGC. Then Second put the timer in 80 secs (default). (Higher or lower would cause the error..now I remember...shucks!)
5. Do the other required things in the hack
6. Run hack...Adios!
Press thanks if I did helped ya...
@Demonwalk
Do da same thang...yo!
@ Sir MAkim
Success!!!...under hammer errror is A-OK!!!...just tested as of today!!!....1:21 am Phil time... I used (SD HACK) by the way....
I'm afraid I do not recall problem with under hammer, but I'm pretty sure I did the champion mode for all new dungeons.
"Input string was not in a correct format.", I am not sure what your exact problem is, so I'd like to know if you have that error when you:
1) Only have default folder in settings
2) Only have default timer in settings
If you could test that, it would be great. Btw, it might give you an error if you have non-alphabet special characters, as language is set as English.
I'm afraid I do not recall problem with under hammer, but I'm pretty sure I did the champion mode for all new dungeons.
"Input string was not in a correct format.", I am not sure what your exact problem is, so I'd like to know if you have that error when you:
1) Only have default folder in settings
2) Only have default timer in settings
If you could test that, it would be great. Btw, it might give you an error if you have non-alphabet special characters, as language is set as English.
Umm.. do you remember the nv4.dll error I onced asked you about? The BSOD issue when you're about to face the Boss of the dungeon..then suddenly ...pop! goes the Blue screen Of DEATH??
about the Input string error...
I got that error when I put 90 in the timer and also when I input 100. I think its dead set to 80 coz thats when the error stop showin.
So I choose the number 1 option there Sir:
1) Only have default folder in settings
...and ya got urself an ERROR...yikes!
Update sir:
why does it say " CHAMPION MODE RUN by the great Sir Makim" in Elven Forest Level 3 stars? When I'm usin the SD hack mode of d hack??? Is it that for dungeon run only??..
Hey I don't know if anyone else has posted this but with the dungeon hacks on Thannos's first and 2nd forms dont die all the way its like he dies but he still floats around atacking you just wanted to tell you of this.
Okay, now I have a different problem. The timer goes down to 0 and a message like Leon's pops up, but instead it says"Cannot create a file that already exists"
It wont let me type in the timer box, and when I go to settings ill set up everything i put on 40 Sec's, always been enough for me, and say you need to restard program, so I do, and it still wont let me set up the timer. Help?
nvrmind i fixed it
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -