but I'm not using the hack anymore, because I'm on PvP mode, so do I need to open the hack, open gc, close gc, then remove hack again? something like that??
Actually...YES. Its a pain ...but you need to do this....
@Makin43
Great hack thanks but I would like to tell you a problem with the dungeon hack.
For the Upper floor stage, you have it so 8 pardoms are killed but at the end only 1 is counted for the 4th job mission. While the dungeons still running it will say 8/15 pardoms but really its only 1/15. Im assuming the extra ones you added arnt working for the mission.
Also if i remember correctly, Kaze aze castle doesnt count the troll and gorgos kills for missions.
but besides that I beleive I havent any problems so thanks!
I'm sorry if I'm just plain stupid, but there is an error with relation to the framework every time I try to use SD hack. I tried the instruction thingie on the FAQ but there is still an error with regard to the framework. Can there be another solution or did I do something wrong?
who cares about the other errors.. as long as its SD hack is working.. i'l go hunt all the rarest cards... thanks a lot sir makim.. your generous at giving hacks.. unlike others who still keeps their pride.. I owe all the cards i got now thanks to you sir.. BTW it really works on GCPH... MORE POWER^^
I'm sorry if I'm just plain stupid, but there is an error with relation to the framework every time I try to use SD hack. I tried the instruction thingie on the FAQ but there is still an error with regard to the framework. Can there be another solution or did I do something wrong?
The hack does not help your computer get BSOD, but the chances are it IS grand chase that's causing BSOD, or GameGuard.
@AssassinCreed
No, mediafire is still working.
@zytec
Yes, that was an experiment that i failed. Only 1 paradom kill will count.
@fjnortiz
Did you try the instructions itself at the first page when you were first running it? If you try backreading for about 10 pages, there's a similar problem with a person who closed down the hack with Task Manager. That might help your problem.
Sorry for bothering you Sir Makim but yesterday Sd hack worked perfectly but now I got an error at framework but the Dungeon hack works. I deleted Gchax and I downloaded again and I got the same error.Any suggestions ?
*edit The error: Unhandled exception has occurred in you application.If you click Continue , the application will ignore the error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit the application, the application will close immediately.
Cannot create a file when that file already exists.
ive done so many runs of cuatal 3 star but i dont get any samsara rings on SD mode or dungeoun mode
5. Cuatal (Difficulty 3 only) - Fast Vanessa and fast Samsara. For amy questers
Also, can you please send me link for the newest hack, i cant navigate site for some reason. ToD is not giving me any quest items for mari in dungeoun mode or SD mode but i was able to get branches and orbs from FoL and FoA in SD mode AND dungeon mode.
Elia Continent (Difficulty 3 only) - Fast Kamiki. For ppl needing kamiki drops
Temple of Fire (Difficulty 3 only) - Fast Basilisk. For ppl needing basilisk drops.
Partusay's Sea (Difficulty 3 only) - Fast Partusay. For ppl needing partusay drops.
I done like 20 run each on these map on dungeon mode hack but no drop for sieghart can you pls check
the hack is really good but now i got a problem
yesterday the hack still worked for me and i had no problems
today it does not work for me because if i start the hack i cant press the ''Activate Hack + RUN''
i can only press the settings button, credits, how to run this hack, browse..., switch between SD Hack and Dungeon Hack, tick the Bypass Patcher and ''close this'' button
pls help me
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -