I would like to thank Makim43 (not Sir makim43, cause he stated in a earlier post not to call him "Sir") for this wonderful hack he made for us to enjoy, but all good things must come to an end. So time to play hard core and whip some **** :P
And LoL at Sir Zero, yeah people on here sound like little 10 years old who can't get their own way Xd
There is a problem with the hack, when I press on the dungeon hack, I get an auto error message when I start the timer, with SD on the otherhand, it lets me start the timer, when the timer reaches 0, the same error message pops up. I hope you get it fixed soon, I give you my regards =)
Less QQ more playing, if the hack doesn't work, it doesn't work. If Makim doesn't update, he doesn't update. If he fixes it, so be it. So just get on with it, stop cryin' and actually PLAY LEGIT for once.
He died on us?
Actually,grand chase is just working really hard and spend lots of ******* time.
Its like cooking a egg without fire.
Hacks are like Enzymes, speeds up the process.
Makim is the Enzyme producer! haha!
Plus it gives me abit of time to pvp.
I missed soo much without pvp....
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -