mines is windows 7 as well
so if you want it to run, do these
1. right click the Grand Chase SD hack
2. go to the bottom of the menu and it should say properties
3. when your in the properties window, click the compatibility tab
4. look for "run this program in compatibility mode for:"
5. choose windows service package 2/3, either should work fine
6. also check to see if you have "Run as Administrator" marked
and your done, if theres a problem with the logging in, then you might have to patch your game
Hi,
Makim you did it again
Very nice hack.
But you should realy consider making a auto portal, or more quest, character and class change related hacks.
E.G:The hacks that noein makes, those are good... i think, never used them.
You've got a working SD hack built and you never used it yet!?
lol. I did test it in most dungeons, I just didn't test on those dungeons that I didn't unlock. I just code them and look through the codes to confirm they're working.
I decided to combine dungeon hack and SD hack into one program after someone requested it, it should be up after June 22nd, which is my final exam date.
(Note: It does NOT mean that you'll have dungeon and SD hack activated at the same time; you just have a choice to do either dungeon OR SD hack depending on what you want to activate inside one program)
lol. I did test it in most dungeons, I just didn't test on those dungeons that I didn't unlock. I just code them and look through the codes to confirm they're working.
I decided to combine dungeon hack and SD hack into one program after someone requested it, it should be up after June 22nd, which is my final exam date.
(Note: It does NOT mean that you'll have dungeon and SD hack activated at the same time; you just have a choice to do either dungeon OR SD hack depending on what you want to activate inside one program)
lol. I did test it in most dungeons, I just didn't test on those dungeons that I didn't unlock. I just code them and look through the codes to confirm they're working.
I see I see lol,
Well, if you wanna, I can log on your account and unlock all duns for ya, if not that's fine aswell.
Anyway, I just hope the Gargoyle problem will be resolved eventually, it'd totally kick *** if it was fixed with the next update.
Greetz
SZ
PS.
If you want me to unlock the duns for you, just PM me the account info of the account you wanna use for testing.
hey tell me if this is wrong thread cuz im not sure... :/ but when i would use the hack id get through half a dungeon and i get kicked out... am i banned or what? i cant tell... never happened to me before.
it was a nice hack though very handy it just started happening yesterday. ive been able to use it for a while but now i get booted out. do you know whats up?
@makim43
Amazing hack and love it, thanks for releasing it to the public.
I noticed you said that you are discontinuing dungeon hack is this true?
Thanks again for all your releases.
Amazing
i can't get the quest item from samsara when using this hack (Quest Piece of ***'s of circulation's armor).. the boss dies but no Quest item, tried on level 2 and 3, but if i join my friend's room (he's also using this hack) i can get the quest item..
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -