Sir Brian~'s hack involves dungeon modification, so I'll have to say no, following the FAQ.
Thanatos is number 2 priority, number 1 priority is stating the obvious: "Use the hack on your own risk" in the program label. Btw, these two are already done.
It involves Ronan using the skill "Tempest Barrier". I won't say anymore because a lot of people already know about it in game, and you can probably figure it out there.
its just the drop rate, it has happened before dun flame this.
this hack cannot affect the drop rate so yea its just ur down on luck
Considering Ntreev love $$ they probably set a low and i mean LOW rate of getting it so u can do a hundred and u'll get 5?
-edit-
OKAY! If u want the glitch Tell those who seem to know the glitch ur IGN, u must be a lvl 50+ or else we wont tell(just in case u guys are spies for GMs) send a SS of ur Inventory so that we can see ur lvl and ur IGN.
@guys who know the glitch try not to release it and get it patched k?
Mari is coming out so lets keep this controlled till we get mari XD
Hey, Somehow its working in GCTW...but, I Having Problems in The ForestOfLife, the 6th XeniaMap, so as the last map of xenia(like mentioned)
Could you please explain, why that the ForestOfLife, Only kill 2 Mobs??
And the robots, u nid to hit it so it will die like 1hitdmg
but the other 2 MossMonster, Stuck?! u can kill and gained exp but it wont disappear and cant go to next stage!
For the 6th, the Giant one, it kicked me out when i reached to the Mari conversion..Could you please fix it ><?
NEW REPORT :
GCTW :
The ForestOfLife, I mentioned, The 2mossMonster Stucked..
And another time, I played with my cousin.
When i try again, its the same problems. so i quit
but my Cousin didnt
When i call him, He said, When I Quit, The MossMonsterDied and the portal OPENED
SirMakim, Could you fix this??
(MyCousin doesnt have this hack)
NEWEST REPORT GCTW :
Again, But this time, My Cousin can use it!!
the difference is saw is : When i Active it pop out a "228"
But my Cousin is "197"
but mine wont work my cousin worked...
So what the difference between the number Sir?
While it's somehow working in GCTW, it doesn't guarantee 100% compatibility with this hack. I cannot explain something when the hack is currently not supporting GCTW. I'm not a know-it-all.
But difference in 228 and 197 I can explain. In one word, either one of you or both of you didn't patch.
>SirMakim, Okay, thanks for the explain. I got it
>To the One who reported me, Thanks for warning me, Cuz i din knw tat there's rules... Sorry for triple Posting, I will Becareful more.
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -