Welcome back and aww........
Your final release huh?
Well hopefully it's gonna be an epic one since we're already season 3 and all :3
Sry, it's not that great a version. I simply had no time to work on anything much, it'll just bypass the current detection method for NAGC, which I'm not testing on other regions. Of course, it'll include the new monsters as well xD...
SD hack is roughly complete, just toying around with a few things and I'll upload it within an hour. I'm going to upload the dungeon hack here as well, when that one is done tweaking around with.
Sry, it's not that great a version. I simply had no time to work on anything much, it'll just bypass the current detection method for NAGC, which I'm not testing on other regions. Of course, it'll include the new monsters as well xD...
SD hack is roughly complete, just toying around with a few things and I'll upload it within an hour. I'm going to upload the dungeon hack here as well, when that one is done tweaking around with.
Well I'm just fine with an SD hack on Elia continent dungeon maps and Gaikoz due that I have to get job change for Amy and Mari -_-''
But I don't know about the others though ._.;
I'm sooo gonna love you for this makim ... i got 4th change jobs to do ... so I'm gonna do them tonight thanks to you , you made so many peoples happy tonight
Don't think so, it didn't freeze on me when I tested for the whole 10 minutes.
I'll try looking at the new dungeons again. It is possible that I got something wrong in one of the files.
Edit: Just as I looked at what I looked at, I realized I forgot to include near 20 files. No wonder it got an error. I'll upload a new one within 10 mins.
Edit2: Uploaded a fixed version. Sry for the problem.
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -