hey i got this idea to prevent people from complaining abt hacks that dont work why dont u just put a disclaimer in activation of hacks! ^_^
anyway hoping for a tut on making a working hack and waiting for the patch Mari is coming ^_^!
makim i have a question,
are u gonna update this in the 23rd?
cause i think mari is coming out then too and we cant get tantaros and mari at the same time i think, so can u maybe update this one day bfore the patch?
uhm....but we have to be extra careful on this. Like Thanny Boy, Mari will also get extra attention from GM. Worse case scenario, they will patrol on Xenia's last four dungeon ><"
lol.. counting -last 1:FoA- -2nd last:FoL- -3rd last:ToD- -4th last:AoJ- YEA! WYRMS MAW NOT INCLUDED!
@jhey
well its obvious that if they dont look, its their loss. Since its written out Clearly.
What I meant by 'I cannot update til 23rd' means I don't have major time to work on it until 23rd, and it doesn't 100% mean I am going to release the update on 23rd.
I was thinking to update on 24th because I don't like updating every single day and see ppl posting 'when are you going to update this' about 5 minutes after server maintenance is over, and since I can include a new stuff with update as well.
Btw, I hope you get ready. GCKR had updated its KOM file version to 4 and I wasn't able to set up any hypothesis algorithm for extracting the file. They also did some stuffs to patch KOM editing, so current method is completely blocked.
Btw, I hope you get ready. GCKR had updated its KOM file version to 4 and I wasn't able to set up any hypothesis algorithm for extracting the file. They also did some stuffs to patch KOM editing, so current method is completely blocked.
Might be a bad thing for the hack-users but it's a nice thing for the hackers.
If you can't stand Champion Mode Fortress of Ascension, you can get a group of friends who hack.
How this works is :
Step 1, set up an extra account that can host till the boss.
Step 2, Once the other members are assembled MAKE SURE that the people who are attacking don't have hacks on.
Step 3, Run the game and get to the boss.
Step 4, once you get to Ilbis have the host leave, and no one with hacks on should disconnect.
P.S. you still have to kill Thanatos... D:
Hope this helps you all who want Thanatos. Jr and not want to go through all those dungeon running. ''
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -