makim at fortress of ascension the gargoyles dont automatically die until they make themselves vulnerable. normally they have much higher defense when just standing still but once they start moving they die. could you make it so they die automatically like other enemies in the next update?
makim at fortress of ascension the gargoyles dont automatically die until they make themselves vulnerable. normally they have much higher defense when just standing still but once they start moving they die. could you make it so they die automatically like other enemies in the next update?
I repeat this yet again: Theoretically every single hack is detectable. It just depends on what the GC team, or GG, updates. Hack is never ban-proof, not in a thousand years.
I'm working at those annoying gargoyles, but I cannot test them at all since I didn't unlock that dungeon yet =[.
sir ive been using ur hack in trial forest... and finished in 40 secs. in hunting sealed beads..
do i have a high chance of getting banned..?!?!? sorry just a noob askin here T_T
great hack and stuff.. but im bumbed out since .. i cant use it ;/ or even get on grandchase..since im having a problem even getting to the login in screen, when i get there my whole pc just freezes up like..x.x wtf..i restarted tried again like 7+ times..still the same T__T i even unistalled it- and stuff and i still cant get in the dang game and netreev Q-Q aint no good for help ..-emo corner- ..i fail
I repeat this yet again: Theoretically every single hack is detectable. It just depends on what the GC team, or GG, updates. Hack is never ban-proof, not in a thousand years.
I'm working at those annoying gargoyles, but I cannot test them at all since I didn't unlock that dungeon yet =[.
LOL Srsly makim, that made my day
You've got a working SD hack built and you never used it yet!?
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -