Just hit continue anyways if the problem appears dont hit close, i just hit continue and it works fine.
I did what you say but this error appears when time reaches 0 and I click continue bu press this AFTER logging in but i can press only browse and close this...I think to resolve this problem i have to wait util GC HAX 1.02 is released ...
I need help....When I try and run the dungeon hack it says that it can't create file when file is already created...I have tried everything....with the .NET, (x64)/other one, making it admin, changing the compatibility....and many more things.....the dungeon hack worked before but it just stopped working...I don't understand it..I didn't do anything that would affect how it would work..Please if someone could tell me what to do and how to fix this...I would enjoy it if the main maker would, but I'm open for advise...By the way the SD hack works and I love it..I don't mean to sound bad I love the hack and everything and I know it's free..I don't want to come off sounding like..well a *****. but if someone could please help me I would be thankful.. Thank You for your time I know this is a ratter large reply. Thank you again.
I like it but the quest items its like kinda hard to get???.... do you have any advice for this?
If you are doing it with the dungeon hack it might not pick them up as well..I would try the SD because the dungeon tends to skip some monsters..Also the dungeon hack does to the full map for some you will have to test that out your self.
Good Luck
When i start the hack I browse the gc folder but I cant select Activate+run hack and i can select on close this and browse WHY?????? and how to resolve it?
When i start the hack I browse the gc folder but I cant select Activate+run hack and i can select on close this and browse WHY?????? and how to resolve it?
*edit Yes I restart the pc and same problem
Try to click the settings button... set GC's default destination folder and the timer and then save settings... there you go! hope i help! ^_^
Try to click the settings button... set GC's default destination folder and the timer and then save settings... there you go! hope i help! ^_^
Isn`t working and i know why because my little bother went to task managment and closed the framework and i dont how to reopen it and i tryed to restart but nothing
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -