[RELEASE][GC All Version] Macro & Save Files a.k.a BOT + Tutorials
Discussion on [RELEASE][GC All Version] Macro & Save Files a.k.a BOT + Tutorials within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.
@All
First ready ur Taskmanager then activate Sir Brian~ hack after the "kog logo appear "end task the gchack.exe...
another prerequisite of Fist step click the close "x" on the upper right of "gchack"
P.S if needed more info go to Sir Idol Brian~ thread please read and read the result is........... Sd hack.. means "NO READ NO SD HAX" ^^v
its true I'm the first one who tell some people spammin here about this thing but they didn't believe me...
but thanks dude you believe me
dlwhdrlf, I hate saying this, but I think you should redo your Macro files. Thing is, they're not friendly with certain characters(Arme and Lire for example), so it makes using the Macros with them impossible without making one(I tried, but I can't seem to get it to work). Another thing to do is to make the characters grab the items the enemies drop, cause sometimes they drop good items and you can't grab them cause of the macro going straight to the portal.
Just what I think really. =/ I appreciate the work you did but if they don't work for all characters then they're not too useful for certain people.
@The Necromancer
well im srry....
but i know i could do that but you should also "try" learning how this macro works.
its really easy just goto page 17 and look at my pic.
And if you really really cant do editing reply back and i'll fix my macros for u
[Release]Macro Files for Macro Manager (AKA BOT) 02/16/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies @all FYI its not a cheat its just a macro file that enables you to run dungeon so you can do other choirs like mussicca said...!!
Contents
Mana Valley Dungeon Macro File
Xenia Frontier Dungeon UP and LEFT (Remap Dungeon)Macro File
Ignis Mountain Dungeon Macro File
Orc Temple Dungeon Macro File
[RELEASE] MLEngine Rev 3680.45 + Tutorials [GC ALL VERSION] 02/12/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies Moonlite Engine Rev 3680.45
Extract MLE_Rev_3680.45.rar
Run MLE_Rev_3680.45.exe
you're good to go, tested on nagc, bgc, and gcu,
Use with Chiharu's old guide, gl and hf. xP
[RELEASE][GC All Version] MLE rev1316 + tutorials 01/24/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2983 Replies UPDATED!
ok guys,heres what you've waiting for,new hacks that bypass rev 1316 the new release engine.
ok heres what your gonna do.
2. check for the settings posted in this pic.
GENERAL SETTINGS
http://www.ximagem.net/images/g8zsbi4j1w2c04rxgh. jpg