Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Im a New Member

Discussion on Im a New Member within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Im a New Member

I'm a new member so i will just ask about something i will ask if where can i ask questions(like this)(forgive me if i question on this thread cause i don't know where) and the rules? sorry for violating.
Old 04/02/2010, 13:54   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,132
Sorry but you're in a wrong thread. be warned... and this is not a "say hello" section...

and if you're a new member, why is your join date is October 2009 and you have 8 posts?

Go to the main section. not here in the release section.

Why didn't you read the agreement before you start this thread?

btw. Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling level 96 non-member, 101 member.
06/07/2011 - Runescape Trading - 16 Replies
I am selling a level 96 in non member worlds and a level 101 in member words. (They are the same account, except summoning level isn't counted in non-member worlds so my level gets lower.) Overal 1,458 ( XP= 26,480,854) Attack 80 Defense 75 Strength 79 Hitpoints 79 Ranged 63 Prayer 52 Magic 74
Hi! New Member here
07/08/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
hi guys!!, im kinda new here, name is sephz by the way Im kinda looking for some tip in playing RF online. Been playing this game or months now. I like the game, but grinding is kinda hard, and so is getting good armor and weapon set. looking forward for any tips!!!!
10/20/2007 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hello I Am aasdaasd. I'm A New Member And Happy To Be One!:) You Are Welcome To Post Reply's Here!:D