Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tip: How to avoid getting IP banned using tools

Discussion on Tip: How to avoid getting IP banned using tools within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Tip: How to avoid getting IP banned using tools

Step 1. Use an VPN , find a working VPN that actually works some VPNs tend to cloak IP by masking the IP with other IP

EX: Lets just say I used a Canadian IP while my real IP is an Japanese

Let me resolve my own skype by entering my own profile name the site reads it as

Canadian IP - Japanese IP that's no good that's not a working VPN

Gets another VPN tool tested it with an resolver

Site detects my Canadian IP now lets test it to see if its not a proxy
I will use tracemyip hmm the site says and thinks I actually live in Canada now in the game I login into grand chase the game master of the private server will see my new IP in their logs thus hiding my actual locations my ports are now closed and sealed away and offline instead my dns is changed as well as my ports the new ports will come in handy

Now I have fun without worrying about getting banned if the GMs of the private server ban me or one of my accounts they only banned the IP they seeing in their logs

Step 2. Its best to use an alt to troll people in the pvp area its okay to cause some havoc in pvp relax your real main account is still safe after all just try not to login it while your using your alt while under a new IP

Q: Whats a IP ban

A: its a HWID which identifies your static IP address if you use an account and got reported the GMs will ban both or other accounts which you have in your procession people will spam your in game name in the lobby saying things like "Hacker (Your in game name )sala (room) #" by telling others to watch out and beware of you

Q : How do I avoid getting detected using hacks ?

A: Common sense always use an VPN or make an alt keep your room locked don't allow anyone in except your friend if you got an friend who is okay and cool with you hacking he actually benefits from you helping him in quests

Many people rely on hackers to give them a hand in hard quests and missions when hackers give good services they benefit from the services I helped hack lv 84 Armour for an friend of mines he sure enjoyed me freezing the timer to kill time before he knew it he gotten a full set and thanked me

Q: Whats the difference between good and bad hackers

A: Good hackers kick the bad hackers out from room if they give an unfair advantage in some cases the good hackers help their team mates fight off the hackers

EX: Someone did an MP hack on me I ended up freezing him in place followed by summoning Grendier to finish him off the opposing hacker flew high in the air and died everyone else in the room was silent while I did my job beating the hacker and crashing his game client which I know the method of

Real hackers tend to stay out of sight and always help their fellow hackers

The GMs of the private servers can't stop us

Thanks
1 User