Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To those who didnt have original files

Discussion on To those who didnt have original files within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

To those who have errors like the client has not been updated you nid this:

1. you need to download this original file:

Just extract it then manually look what folder it belong

2. just over write it..

3.and start playing

Dont Forget to click thanks
Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Original files !!!
07/24/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
hey 3-pvp3rs i need files for conquer and i will be thanksful :handsdown: all i need is the autopatch.exe and if i need something else i will tell you thx.
Original .rez Files
02/12/2010 - Combat Arms - 6 Replies
Hey E*pvpers, i had nothing else to do so i decided to upload my Original .Rez Files I need a pic i dunno from what so i screened the compression :D http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9941/charst.png There you can see the compression :awesome: I Uploaded the original GUNS rez files and the CHAR rez files in self unpacking Archives.
01/05/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
To those who didnt have original files To those who have errors like the client has not been updated you nid this: 1. you need to download this original file: Original file of GC.rar Just extract it then manually look what folder it belong 2. just over write it..
Original files
06/04/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hi guys, I've just deleted the gameguard files and the game still working. I dont think that is really safe! I had some problem with the TzPhQy bot. Working good, but ive tried to login with the game open, the gameguard or somethings blocked me, when i try to log in now, windows open a window who say that TzPhQy have meet a problem and need to close. So ive deleted the bot and redownloaded, reinstalled..but still not working.:( I need help for this.
[Release] 2 new outfits tq made put didnt release yet with files and icons
02/02/2009 - EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 6 Replies
hellow its me again and i bring 2 new out fits not custom editd so u dont have 2 remove them macdan or move the 2 editing section it s release 4 p servers 2 add well while i was editing some dds i found that 2 strange outfits the i searched for its c3s and icons and found they r pretty cool and didnt released in tq yet so i wanted 2 share them with every one thats is the pics for them female male