Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Original files

Discussion on Original files within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Original files

Hi guys,

I've just deleted the gameguard files and the game still working. I dont think that is really safe!

I had some problem with the TzPhQy bot. Working good, but ive tried to login with the game open, the gameguard or somethings blocked me, when i try to log in now, windows open a window who say that TzPhQy have meet a problem and need to close.

So ive deleted the bot and redownloaded, reinstalled..but still not working.

I need help for this.

So is why i want the original bin files to replace it, but if someone have a solution for the problem.. it will be nice!

Thank you!
Old 06/03/2009, 05:45   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
just launch the game like a legit player, gameguard will download it self
Old 06/03/2009, 08:05   #3

elite*gold: 20
is questions was posted some times...

next time b4 to post use search...
Old 06/04/2009, 12:37   #4

elite*gold: 0
I don't know how to run the game like a legit player O_o
Just start by the launcher ?
Because the gameguard didnt redownload...

And for the bot, theres no solution?

And sorry, i had used search but find nothing :s
Old 06/04/2009, 13:08   #5

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranX View Post
Hi guys,

I've just deleted the gameguard files and the game still working. I dont think that is really safe!

I had some problem with the TzPhQy bot. Working good, but ive tried to login with the game open, the gameguard or somethings blocked me, when i try to log in now, windows open a window who say that TzPhQy have meet a problem and need to close.

So ive deleted the bot and redownloaded, reinstalled..but still not working.

I need help for this.

So is why i want the original bin files to replace it, but if someone have a solution for the problem.. it will be nice!

Thank you!
blue: u can be loged in with the account ur using, couse it will dc ur game.

(to mods: if i cant do this remove it)
Thanks
1 User