Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Duplicating Items Tutorial

Discussion on Duplicating Items Tutorial within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/03/2014, 13:46   #31

elite*gold: 0
is there even a way to dupe anymore?? omg
Old 07/03/2014, 20:23   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirakawa View Post
Sorry I don't understand retardism please com back when you have learn how to spell correctly. And there is a large line between "Hating" and giving support. With Migeul it was supporting him from idiots like you who kept crying how he was no longer supplying hacks for you to make the easiest game in the world (Considering that all other versions other than PHGC and KRGC have had the AI changed so it's become incomprehensibly retarded) and for this one it's because the idiot of a topic starter doesn't know the meaning of "Tutorial" and is quite happily flaming another user who pointed out their lack of intelligence who also seems to also be unable to grasp the concept of "There are honest players out there who don't duplicate items because they are too cheap to get a job and won't quit on the game due to how much they have spent on it".

If I was hating on you I'll let you know now you'd definitely know it.
lol wdf? you realize you didn't even spell come and miguel correctly and ur telling me to spell correctly? hahaha. ur only making urself look worse stop trying to make me seem dumb through spelling. cause you sure look dumb not being able too after dissing me. i decide to spell in like this so stfu. Lame grammar **** *****. LOL. migeul and com.
Old 07/03/2014, 21:53   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengoukou View Post
lol wdf? you realize you didn't even spell come and miguel correctly and ur telling me to spell correctly? hahaha. ur only making urself look worse stop trying to make me seem dumb through spelling. cause you sure look dumb not being able too after dissing me. i decide to spell in like this so stfu. Lame grammar **** *****. LOL. migeul and com.
Oh no I made two typos compared your lets see undecided use of if you wanting to swap between Tct tlk bcoz evry1 tlk lyk dis naodai evn in rl and full proper English. Oh wait what's this English IS your native language and mine isn't? Well that's something of a shock if you wish to point out someone else for being a Grammar **** then maybe you should take your own lesson and go re-learn how to spell your words like a big person. Anyway thanks for the second post of flaming another user.
Old 07/06/2014, 02:49   #34

Would you people shut the hell up, stop fighting and tell us if this **** still works and if it does how?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/06/2014, 03:56   #35

Wow the Title said Duplicating Items Tutorial. Where`s the tutorial? . . If you sell it then change the Title "Selling Duplicating Items Tutorial" so the other viewer not disappoint to ur post. Sorry for bad english.
Closed Thread