Soon I will be releasing a glitch I found to cloning items. I found this by accident from doing stuff in the warehouse and my bonuses had doubled I retraced my steps when it happened. I redid the process on a brand new account.
Before I spent all ppoints on 10 bonus
I will release how to do this soon, after more testing like does it work on equips/pets and gems. And if either the accounts I repeated this on gets banned. I would not like to release something that someone could get banned for. Will release in 2 days if everything is fine and nothings banned , next update is not for a while so it wont be patched. for atleast a little bit
Oh no lol someone else found it out too! :O Anyway I already wrote a ticket about the glitch on the support page. They're fixing it the during the next patch.
OHHHHH, the things you could to with this!!!!
Dragon scales!
SB scrolls!
Character slot scroll!
Reinforcement scrolls!
And most importantly, HERO BULLIONS!
PLEASE SIR, Post it no matter what the others say!
THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME SO HYPED UP!
OHHHHH, the things you could to with this!!!!
Dragon scales!
SB scrolls!
Character slot scroll!
Reinforcement scrolls!
And most importantly, HERO BULLIONS!
PLEASE SIR, Post it no matter what the others say!
THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME SO HYPED UP!
You do know hero bullion don't show up in your inventory it's like GP or the bonuses you've got in your stack (The stack being the one used up when in a dungeon before you attempt to correct me) Also pretty sure they would ban your account for duplication of items and "Gaining an unfair advantage over other players".
You do know hero bullion don't show up in your inventory it's like GP or the bonuses you've got in your stack (The stack being the one used up when in a dungeon before you attempt to correct me) Also pretty sure they would ban your account for duplication of items and "Gaining an unfair advantage over other players".
Are you always annoying and pessimistic?
You are wrong, hero bullions do appear in your inventory.
How exactly would they know you duped your items?
They know because they can see everyone inventory and can tell if you obtain it legit or not. *Sarcasm*.
You do know hero bullion don't show up in your inventory it's like GP or the bonuses you've got in your stack (The stack being the one used up when in a dungeon before you attempt to correct me) Also pretty sure they would ban your account for duplication of items and "Gaining an unfair advantage over other players".
This is why im not releasing how to do it yet i dont want anyone to be banned. I want to test what this works on first and if any of my accounts i test on is banned yet.
This is why im not releasing how to do it yet i dont want anyone to be banned. I want to test what this works on first and if any of my accounts i test on is banned yet.
Thanks man, that's really kind of you.
Keep up the good work, can't wait!
Duplicating items - Rohan 09/02/2013 - Rohan - 16 Replies Does anybody know the hack for duplicating items in Rohan such as: Skill enhancement stone and other items. If you do please share i would really like to know.
Thank you for your time