Edit: Anyway, If anyone figures it out, don't go posting the whole tutorial here. Show respect for Cyrian, since he didn't want to share it in his thread until it's confirmed to be safe for our own sake.
Unfortunately both accounts i used it on were banned and when i asked in support why. I got no response. Luckily neither account was my main. I will not be responsible for getting lots of you banned so if you want to take the risk then the first 3 people who pm me i will tell video to but I do not want lots of players complain to me in pm if banned, and gc doesn't have a big enough community to be losing players. So yea first 3 and only the first 3 will get video tutorial how to.
No offense to the "owner" of the glich, but it may be only someone that is starting "the fire" that this is working, everybody wants it and after some time he comes with "donate to me to give the glich i worked so hard to make it unbanable"
Sorry If i am wrong but this is whats it seems to be for me ^_^
The excuse" I want to test first so you won t be banned" let,s be hones, when we use hacks the first rule is that if we get banned is our fault no one forced us to use the hacks.
No offense to the "owner" of the glich, but it may be only someone that is starting "the fire" that this is working, everybody wants it and after some time he comes with "donate to me to give the glich i worked so hard to make it unbanable"
Sorry If i am wrong but this is whats it seems to be for me ^_^
The excuse" I want to test first so you won t be banned" let,s be hones, when we use hacks the first rule is that if we get banned is our fault no one forced us to use the hacks.
Have a nice day~
so true i came here knowing that i may get banned for using exploits even though he said his accounts got banned I still want it xD
Edit: I will exchange method of some great glitch which wasn't been exploit in this site for you if you happen to give me the correct method for this. No scamming
Duplicating items - Rohan 09/02/2013 - Rohan - 16 Replies Does anybody know the hack for duplicating items in Rohan such as: Skill enhancement stone and other items. If you do please share i would really like to know.
Thank you for your time