Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

do you want to make your very own hack???

Discussion on do you want to make your very own hack??? within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
do you want to make your very own hack???

gud day to all epvpers,
this is a thread for hack making discussion + free microsoft c++ 2010

things to have:

free microsoft c++ 2010 (dl link: )

ollydbg w/ pedumper

how to get microsoft c++:

1)download and install the product. (when downloading select c++ and the language you want it in)

2)Once downloaded, open up the program and go to help and select "Register Product"

3)Click the "Register online" link and it will take you here (sort of the picture/looks similar)

4)sign up for it, and at the end they will give you a code.

7) insert the code into "Register product" and you have successful install Mircosoft visual c++ express 2010.

requirments:
brain(dont make a hack, if you dont have this)
common sense
patience

ok, fist of all, im so lazy to explain how to make a grand chase trainer/hack
but this is some of terminologys:

pointer- pointer to an exact address

address- the address of a value

ollydbg- used to unpack the main.exe

c++ microsoft- this is the main tool for making a hack, c++ is the big and wide range of programing, it is tool used to make your own application, dll, ocx, pdf, or niether a hack

in making a hack you will encounter a different language etc.
when i was a newbie and learner, i say to my self that " cant do this,
and some fucking bitch words i cant understand" but i didnt stop learning then 1 day, i releazed that everything went right!!!!!!!

C++ isn't easy and it takes time to learn.But it's very helpful if you know some basics.

Contents:

1.Introduction
2.What you'll need
3.What's next?

Introduction.
C++ is an "object oriented" programming language created by Bjarne Stroustrup and released in 1985. It implements "data abstraction" using a concept called "classes", along with other features to allow object-oriented programming. Parts of the C++ program are easily reusable and extensible; existing code is easily modifiable without actually having to change the code. C++ adds a concept called "operator overloading" not seen in the earlier OOP languages and it makes the creation of libraries much cleaner.

What you'll need:

•Compilers

•Visual Studios 2008 Express The free version of Visual Studios, this compiler is capable of handling large projects very easily, as well as importing a variety of SDK's, it contains so many features it would be impossible to list them all. I wouldn't recommend using this compiler when first learning C++, because learning just how to use VS could interfere with learning C++. However there are a few who start off with this compiler right away. If you decide to go ahead and start off with VS it will keep you from having to learn how to use VS later on, like I am having to do now. In the end every programmer advances to VS, whether you want to jump right in or simply wait to learn the basics first is just a style preference.

•Dev-C++ A very simple IDE to start off with. It's good for beginners. It allow your to quicky test codes right away without having to worry about to many elaborate features.

•Other: Code::Blocks, Eclipse C/C++

•Books

•http://www.amazon.com/Primer-Plus-5th-Stephen-Prata/dp/0672326973/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1237076645&sr=8-1•Amazon.com: C++: A Beginner's Guide, Second Edition (0783254043275): Herbert Schildt: Books
•Online Tutorials/ebooks

•C++ Language Tutorial
•C++ Beginner's Guide
•C++ - Free computer books
•60 C++ Video Tutorials
•BluePortal.com This site is hard to navigate through, but if you look it has tons of free stuff.
•Useful links

•MSDN- Pretty much the only link you'll ever need.

What's Next?
Once you learn all the basic concepts of C++(classes, pointers, virtual function, etc.) it's time to move on to some cool stuff. But make sure you learn the basics first. If you skip over this it's going to come back and bite you in the... well just trust me you NEED to know the basics first. Once you have completed the basics you can move on to DirectX, and some basic Windows API. There is more information here in the Intermediate Concepts of Game Hacking.

C++ maintains aspects of the C programming language, yet has features which simplify memory management. Additionally, some of the features of C++ allow low-level access to memory but also contain high level features.

C++ could be considered a superset of C. C programs will run in C++ compilers. C uses structured programming concepts and techniques while C++ uses object oriented programming and classes which focus on data. Read about the History of C and also about the History of C++

ok heres the main part:
making your own dll to be injected with the main.exe process

part1: making the base!!!
first, in order to make you hack work, you sould start with the most needed function of dll, without this, the hack will not work

IT IS WHAT WE CALLED THE: attach memory process function,

well, you just need to create you own source code

part2 : the hack function and other,,,,,,,

ok the hack funtion, it is where your own hack function lies......

you have to make your own source code....

you can search some source code from internet, but every source code is for different games,.... just search and make it as example

source code- source code is a programming words used to create a program

some source code is detected by the gameguard, just make your own, so that it will not detect.......
did you know that the source code of cheat engine is detected????,,,,but you can make it to work again if you cange several source code of it!!!!, the source code of it is released in:

some programmers are in differect language, some are delphi, some are c++, some are VB
but for me c++ is the best!!!!

i repeat: the name of the hack or the skin of the hack is not detected by gameguards, it is the source,

and now, tut is over, i think this is just 1% of coding of c++
better to seach more tut about it

the world of coding is more huge, hard to understand but very useful in your life

thank you for reading this article........

hope you enjoy
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2012, 17:10   #2

Another useless thread of yours...! Do you guys agrees?

I thought it is a tutorials how to make hack in GC but TS said you find your own source code etc. etc....! Ive read all of your article but nothing help or hint making a hack...! Waist of time again dont you think?
Old 02/18/2012, 17:21   #3

Yeah, Iv'e seen more in depth tuts from gunz hacking websites. By the way, try to work on your sentence structuring and grammar, ",,,,,,," is not a valid punctuation mark. No offence.
Old 02/18/2012, 17:23   #4

hahaha

cnu nman may cheat dyan sa GCPH 2012
Old 02/18/2012, 17:26   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos|war View Post
hahaha

cnu nman may cheat dyan sa GCPH 2012

Inglesh Dude!
Old 02/18/2012, 18:37   #6

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,132
This is surprisingly useless...
Where is the main idea how to hack Grand Chase since its at this section?

Look for your own source code? That's already leeching.

This is just like an introduction on programming using C++

*Requesting for this thread to be closed.
Reason: Wrong section + Useless thread
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/19/2012, 03:36   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Yuzuru View Post
This is surprisingly useless...
Where is the main idea how to hack Grand Chase since its at this section?

Look for your own source code? That's already leeching.

This is just like an introduction on programming using C++

*Requesting for this thread to be closed.
Reason: Wrong section + Useless thread
I'm with him, cause isn't this already posted on this thread on how to do so?
Mainly, Posted as a Sticky Thread?
Old 02/19/2012, 04:07   #8

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuinnGX View Post
I'm with him, cause isn't this already posted on this thread on how to do so?
Mainly, Posted as a Sticky Thread?
Is it the "how to make simple program using VB6"?
Its a tutorial how to make a program in VB.
The hack would be on KOM Editing but you can't do it anymore since the best way for now is memory editing. Usually programmed on Delphi.

Delphi is the best programming language for memory editing. (Mostly used)

Anyway, its similar to that thread but their contents are different.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2012, 06:13   #9

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
I believe that the whole thread was not made by you, its more of a copy & paste.
Actually there is a main thread,

Regards,
  • Taec. *Älways thëre for yôu* .
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread