Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Plus + 30% Drop Rate on Dungeon Hack Version 0.2

Discussion on [Release] Plus + 30% Drop Rate on Dungeon Hack Version 0.2 within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Plus + 30% Drop Rate on Dungeon Hack Version 0.2

This is the second version of the Plus Drop Rate hack. Sorry if the first version's link is missing. I already send the link of the first version on the moderator and he/she told me to remove the adfly to make the URL work.

Steps:
1. Open the cheat.
2. Go to dungeon and have fun!

Download link:

after clicking, just click the "Skip" button on the upper right of the screen then you can now download it.
Virus Scan:

I haven't test in on other country but it surely works on GCPH! Give me a patcher for NAGC to check for it or make a cheat for it.

If you really thank me, please click here : it will give me enough money to create another cheat!

PROOFS (10Pics)

Sorry maximum is 8 attachments.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.JPG (166.8 KB, 1495 views)
File Type: jpg 2.JPG (151.4 KB, 1049 views)
File Type: jpg 3.JPG (149.5 KB, 787 views)
File Type: jpg 4.JPG (167.1 KB, 654 views)
File Type: jpg 5.JPG (169.7 KB, 525 views)
File Type: jpg 6.JPG (169.6 KB, 442 views)
File Type: jpg 7.JPG (164.9 KB, 477 views)
File Type: jpg 8.JPG (140.8 KB, 488 views)
Thanks
8 Users
Old 02/13/2012, 11:04   #2

tested?
Old 02/13/2012, 11:17   #3

is this working?
Old 02/13/2012, 11:23   #4

DL link is not even working.
Old 02/13/2012, 11:28   #5

is this really working =,=?

-edit-
ok I tried this but nothing happened.
Old 02/13/2012, 11:29   #6

it works! gave me two little zidlers and 4 reset properties scrolls and in only one run of nightmare circus

please make something like the mobs give high level items or very valuable items
Old 02/13/2012, 12:14   #7

Guys, do not download and test this hack 'till one of the Guardians or Moderators approve it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2012, 12:37   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thread title
Plus + 30% Drop Rate on Dungeon Hack
In order to effect the drop rate you will have to hack into the server and edit the databases, though it would create a nice placebo making people believe that it drops more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineverlook View Post
If you really thank me, please click here : it will give me enough money to create another cheat!
Erm you don't need money to make a hack for a game...You just need to have a brain.

Also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virus Total
Analysis date: 2012-01-21 06:33:35 UTC ( 3 weeks, 2 days ago )
A possible false test? Since the file he is submitting was posted today yet the VT was done 3 weeks ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff_645
it works! gave me two little zidlers and 4 reset properties scrolls and in only one run of nightmare circus

please make something like the mobs give high level items or very valuable items
Nightmare circus usually has high drop rates for items as it is an event dungeon and GM's would want you to get as much as you can from the limited runs you can make per day.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/13/2012, 12:43   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirakawa View Post
In order to effect the drop rate you will have to hack into the server and edit the databases, though it would create a nice placebo making people believe that it drops more.

Erm you don't need money to make a hack for a game...You just need to have a brain.

Also...

A possible false test? Since the file he is submitting was posted today yet the VT was done 3 weeks ago?

Nightmare circus usually has high drop rates for items as it is an event dungeon and GM's would want you to get as much as you can from the limited runs you can make per day.
I made it 4 weeks ago and since I accidentally put the wrong link, the moderators close it and told me to give them the real link. Then they told me not to use adfly to prevent *****.com error links. Nightmare circus always give 2 zidler at a time? Do you think it's not a proof? wew. I buy programs from my uncle that's why I need money. I don't push everyone to give me it. just to thank me and to give them service. You don't need to waste your time poisoning the people's mind that it's not working.
Old 02/13/2012, 13:04   #10

Well, post screenshots for proof.
I'll test it on NAGC and will tell you if it works or not.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2012, 13:05   #11

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 3,392
DO NOT DOWNLOAD YET

Post screenshots first ts
Old 02/13/2012, 13:14   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineverlook View Post
I made it 4 weeks ago and since I accidentally put the wrong link, the moderators close it and told me to give them the real link. Then they told me not to use adfly to prevent *****.com error links. Nightmare circus always give 2 zidler at a time? Do you think it's not a proof? wew. I buy programs from my uncle that's why I need money. I don't push everyone to give me it. just to thank me and to give them service. You don't need to waste your time poisoning the people's mind that it's not working.
Please point out where did I say these words "It's not working"?
All I said is it is a nice placebo. And that you can't create a hack to modify drop rates as that's all controlled by the GM's. If you think that I am saying it's not working then please let me quench that theory for you.

IT'S NOT WORKING! NAGC TESTED - DROPS ARE CONTROLLED SERVER SIDED NOT CLIENT SIDED!

Now if we COULD control the drops on the client side there would be ALOT of people spamming the end dungeons for the cards since we would be able to edit the drops to 100% for crit/exp/hp/mp drain cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Celtics
DO NOT DOWNLOAD YET

Post screenshots first ts
I say 10 screen shots of 10 different runs with time and date of you getting Void cards should be nice proof.
Old 02/13/2012, 14:09   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBuzz View Post
Well, post screenshots for proof.
I'll test it on NAGC and will tell you if it works or not.
Ok . Thank you for testing it on NAGC

@hirakawa
Well ok. I'll post it later or tomorrow. I don't like enemies so stop fighting!

Done! Pictures are added now. Hope you'll be content on what you'll see. It's 8 picture cause the maximum of attachments is 8. I don't care if you don't believe on the cheat. I just share it to others and BTW, I said 30% not 99999999% drop rate to get 10 Void Cards in one game play. You're crazy aren't you? I also said it maybe not work on NAGC so I request everyone to test it there. You don't need to say it on very big letters.
Old 02/13/2012, 15:29   #14

uhm dead link? anyone tried to download this? it say's ip blocked to me i wonder why , ,btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_645 View Post

This guys makes me laugh, 2 lil Zidlers in 1 Dungeon Run? aw men I hope this guy reads the GC bulletin before posting it here.

Dude let me tell you this, first of all you can only attempt to get 1 lil zidler when you run in NC dungeon. Why? Because Evil Circus Master Zidler the Final Form boss the one who can only drop that pet. Even you use the "30% Drop Rate Hack" which is Server Sided, you Can't get 2 lil Ziddler in 1 run unless your using some kind of "Drop Multiplier"
Old 02/13/2012, 15:39   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCPH.Hacker View Post
uhm dead link? anyone tried to download this? it say's ip blocked to me i wonder why , ,
What? Oh no. Where should i upload it? What website? Did you click the link below the "Download Link" ?
If it's IP blocked, try using hotspot shield . I guess it'll work.
Closed Thread

Tags
drops, grand chase, ley, lin, luxus