You last visited: Today at 05:29
Advertisement
[Release][GCPH] SD Hack and 1 Hit Hack
Discussion on [Release][GCPH] SD Hack and 1 Hit Hack within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.
06/16/2011, 11:18
#211
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
it was detected.. win xp 32bit user..
P.S. I followed the instructions..
06/16/2011, 11:38
#212
elite*gold: 222
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14,600
Received Thanks: 7,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by
elitenomer
it was detected.. win xp 32bit user..
P.S. I followed the instructions..
did you use KD ?
06/16/2011, 11:45
#213
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
May I ask if I can take more than 1 minute for normal dungeons? I wanna go champion mode for FoA to get Thanny boy :/
06/16/2011, 11:54
#214
elite*gold: 222
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14,600
Received Thanks: 7,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by
x3ibi
May I ask if I can take more than 1 minute for normal dungeons? I wanna go champion mode for FoA to get Thanny boy :/
anything between 45secs to ... anything
06/16/2011, 12:24
#215
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 0
TAEC.. help me.. please..
06/16/2011, 12:30
#216
elite*gold: 222
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14,600
Received Thanks: 7,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by
jhonnelhann
TAEC.. help me.. please..
sure, with what?
06/16/2011, 12:32
#217
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Taec
anything between 45secs to ... anything
Thanks.. but it still gets detected.. "Hacking programme" message ._.
06/16/2011, 12:37
#218
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 0
..i always got detected.. i have windows xp.. i follow the instruction. i used KD.. buy why is it always being detected.. help please.. GC PH
06/16/2011, 12:42
#219
elite*gold: 222
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14,600
Received Thanks: 7,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by
x3ibi
Thanks.. but it still gets detected.. "Hacking programme" message ._.
in game or ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by
jhonnelhann
..i always got detected.. i have windows xp.. i follow the instruction. i used KD.. buy why is it always being detected.. help please.. GC PH
try to use KD, then when the main.exe loading before half way, close the KD
06/16/2011, 12:48
#220
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Taec
in game or ?
try to use KD, then when the main.exe loading before half way, close the KD
..how? i cant understand..
06/16/2011, 12:50
#221
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
I cant find the ai.kom. It do not appear in the browsing? Did i did this thing wrongly? Please help me anyone
06/16/2011, 13:00
#222
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Taec
in game or ?
Yes in game.
06/16/2011, 13:37
#223
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 560
Received Thanks: 552
@ibelievenl
you dont need to browse your ai.kom
as i said. Browse feature is not yet upgraded.
just paste the Program KomWAREZ.exe and lite folder on your GC Folder.
06/16/2011, 13:40
#224
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
it passed for nagc LS & log in but i started to play in doungen it get detected in loading games ><!
06/16/2011, 13:46
#225
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
janz
@ibelievenl
you dont need to browse your ai.kom
as i said. Browse feature is not yet upgraded.
just paste the Program KomWAREZ.exe and lite folder on your GC Folder.
So I have to wait for it to upgrade before hacking?
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:32 .