I'm Windows Vista 32 bit and the hack disables automatically when I'm in the middle of a dungeon run. This is for the 1hit ko hack.
EDIT: The SD hack works.
Updated June 15,2011
Downloads: GrandChase PH Hack June 15,2011 Updated.
Downloads: NAGC Hack June 15,2011 Updated.
Unlocker Download:
Updated 4.0 You can now press Patcher on my Program.
just paste KomWAREZ.exe and litefolder on your GrandChase Folder.
you can download my latest program above^
Here are some kinds of error and solutions. Could Not Find part of lite/backup/ai.kom = Solution is Redownload the file again. or (Re replace the file again)
Could not Find part of lite/ai.kom = solution is re download the file again. or (re replace the file again)
If you are having an error like this> "Please update to the latest version" just restart ur Computer.
If you are having error like this> "3rd Party Hack Detected"
Restart your Grandchase and please read the instructions.
When going to Dungeon. Activate my Program when loading bar is 95%
Paste my Program on your GrandChase Folder so it will not be messy!
and to be sure that it will work!
Dont forget to put the Lite folder on your Grandchase folder.
Screenies of lite folder>> [IMG]
[/IMG]
it`s important because the hack will not work if you dont put the lite folder and the KomWAREZ.exe on your GrandChase Folder.
Press Thanks if it Works.
Note: I dont have a GC Client in my PC.
so i cant test it. that`s why i release it BETA.
I need feedbacks. if my hack works I`ll release a Polished GUI.
Dont forget the Lite folder.
the hack will not work if you forget it >.<
before clicking activate hack on log in screen, wait for it to reach 95% before activating
Working on Windows XP 32Bit Proof By samyshet:
BUGS:
Dont attack the boss. wait for 5 seconds.
You can see the status of the hack below.
================================================== ==========================