Guys.. What .Kom Files can i edited? Latest or Old
I have latest edited ai.kom file and use it.. but in login.. yung GC ko daw hindi daw latest version.. Anu po gagawin ko??
I think I need a new version of bypasser.. because the bypasser of lilCHESSlil tsaka bypasser na nai-post dito sa thread na 2 ay hindi nagana sa latest version ng client of GCPH..
The major updates that Game Guard/X-Trap got are kidna ruinign our chances to bypass it. I still think we need memory editing. As an example E-Collidex uses only memory editing.
[RELEASE]Complete 1070 DNP Extractor 12/12/2024 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 28 Replies Hey, I'm Murtah and I want to release this DNP extractor, it extracts everything I could find in data.dnp and c3.dnp, pjf511 Released the origional extractor but he didnt release an extraction list..
You had to make your own ^_^ But I've edited the program and made a list, Just Download this client Eudemons Online Eudemons Online v1070 Client Then move data.dnp & c3.dnp to a seprate file with DnpExtraction.exe, Extract c3.exe And Extract Data.exe.
Then Launch Extract Data.exe to Extract...
[Release]WDF Extractor 04/01/2020 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 64 Replies Details:
I decided i would write my own Extractor works with all clients, has a few additions to the old extracter which sparkie wrote and released.
By default it will not override existing files, so you dont need to worry about backing up existing modifications, you can also change the destination directory so that you can store your extracted files somewhere else, however the client obviously wont use them if they arnt in the right place.
You can run the app from wherever you like....
[Release] (Yet Another) Data Extractor 01/30/2011 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies Hello,
the Data file tool works fine ... except when it failed :confused:
I nearly never had issues with it when processing a single file but issues may appear when extracting the whole .sah file or large subfolder as well as with big big saf.
So ... I post there my own extractor; it behaves more or less like the lilprohacker's tool (.sdata are unciphered for instance) *but* it does not support import or repack of files because I don't know what to do with the 5th item of the "file...
Quest is this v4 kompactor? 12/24/2010 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies Full Mediafire Collextions look at this site