Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exploit: Scale Keep Walls!

Discussion on Exploit: Scale Keep Walls! within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exploit: Scale Keep Walls!

The power of wall walking is... available!? This shows me at, The Maw, doing some wall climbing:

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/11/2008, 21:09   #2
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
Einfach hochstacken oder wie haste das gemacht? Die Bilder allein sind nicht sehr aussagekräftig.
Old 09/12/2008, 08:12   #3

elite*gold: 0
Walljump wie in WoW oder nur jump dücken?
Hab festgestellt dass Walljumping an bestimmten Stellen funktioniert aber in War kommt man eh an vielen Stellen hoch wo man nich hinsollte. War schon in mehreren Gebieten wo es keine Map zu gibt kann ja nachher / morgen paar Screens leifern.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Glitch through walls (aka jump exploit)
10/11/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 2 Replies
Easy as hell to do, run at a wall while holding down your run key & jump at the wall. Right as your hitting the wall, spam print screen a good 10+ times rapidly. You will glitch through the object, or teleport ontop of it/into the air. Heres a video on it: YouTube - Screenshot Jump How to: 1) Run at an object and do not let go of your run key 2) Jump at said object.
/Scale Command
09/21/2008 - Eudemons Online - 9 Replies
Its not working anymore since last patch :( did anyone know how set this in ur client.. must be in some file. ty anyway mal:D
[Hyjal] Scale of the Sands Reputation "Exploit"
10/10/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
English: A friend of mine found out that little Exploit. What to do? - You have to be attuned for Mount Hyjal (Kael'thas n' Vashj slain) - If you follow the quest chain, you get a ring as reward. - For example, you're a mage, who knowingly had taken the wrong ring, let's say the melee ring, instead of your actual caster ring.
Run Through Walls Exploit
08/30/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
Download the video ...it is low quality but I was in a hurry....not only am I running through the walls...I can see everyone clear as day, they are all on the same level as me & I am neither imp or reb... VIDEO: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HTO6P0JI
.modify scale ....
06/20/2007 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi , ich wollte mal fragen warum die mobs keine andere größe haben wenn ich .modify scale #0.1 mache oder gibts da nen anderen befehl?