Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Run Through Walls Exploit

Old   #1

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,591
Download the video ...it is low quality but I was in a hurry....not only am I running through the walls...I can see everyone clear as day, they are all on the same level as me & I am neither imp or reb...

VIDEO:

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Schön... blos ohne Anleitung bringt das ganze garnix.. das Video zeigt nur jemanden der doof in Restuss umher läuft...
Der Dateiname sagt eigentlich schon alles "MapMod"..
da hat jemand einfach den Planenten vertauscht und ne andere Map in die TREs gepackt - fertig.

Old   #3

yep so seh ich das auch. nur dass das durch die wände laufen bei mir auch hin und wieder funktioniert. aber wenn dann am sp. und das wird meiner meinung nach dadurch verursacht das ich da n übelstest lag hab.
Old   #4

/unstick on leave into restuss sf zone and wait a few seconds. after a wierd thing happened (u will notice it, trust me) try to run tru a wall.

Old   #5

I can't see the movie bro!!
It goes to some site where you can buy storage or something and thats it. But no Video... think you can post the video again and check the link for us?

If not you think you could mebe type out and explain what to do to get this to work? PLS

<hr>Append on Jul 14 2007, 13:07<hr>
Quote:
Originally posted by deeter@Jul 13 2007, 07:24
/unstick on leave into restuss sf zone and wait a few seconds. after a wierd thing happened (u will notice it, trust me) try to run tru a wall.
If you shuttle off planet does it still work or you can only walk through walls on Rori?
Old   #6

Doing that is pointless, /unstick into restuss messes up your HAB..sure you can run through walls but if you are bein attacked you will never know when to heal since it freezes everything up. Now I was wondering if maybe that HAB you can download that makes it larger would stop it from freezing...if so then yeah this would be awsome, just never got around to it.