Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Map Data] Harvesting Node Waypoints

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Map Data] Harvesting Node Waypoints

THIS IS FROM THE OFFICIAL FORUMS. I IN NO WAY TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS; I JUST THOUGHT I'D BE A SWELL GUY AND SHARE IT WITH MY FELLOW *******ERS.

Basically, you copy the XML Files contained in the RAR to your AoC waypoints directory; [C:\Program Files\Funcom\Age of Conan\cd_image\Gui\Default\Waypoints by default], and the various crafting nodes from Poitan\Lacheish Plains\Purple Lotus Swamp\Khopshef Province show up on your minimap as labeled waypoints. After spending the better part of four hours attempting to map them myself; I was simultaneously relieved and ****** off to find this. Oh well.

Enjoy.

Thanks
3 Users