Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Stop it!

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
I think that hacks are good things because if u see the LAST update of FT u can see ONLY :
_ Offers for buy ap
_ Events with images or photos
_ Again sale of AP
_ Again AP

They use that game only for AP , i don t see an update with different things like a different map, different gold stuff , ecc.

ALL THINGS ARE COLLEGATED WITH AP

So if u wanna level up quickly u need to use hacks or u can dead first and then u can level up.

SO, Good work for all people in this forum . Ty for all hacks that you produced and the hacks that u will produce

Thanks
1 User
Old   #17

Ap buyers are stupid of course. Pay your gained money from hard work for just a piece of **** virtual clothes? Better buy real clothes for that money. However its everyone's decision what to do with his assets. For me buying Aps is one of the most stupid things you can do ;o

Old   #18

elite*gold: 252
Received Thanks: 3,897
@Nike: But buying ap still keeps the game online. Don't forget that. What is better? A bad FT or no FT?
Old   #19

It did. But you can see obviously what alaplaya did with this game although they were gaining money from players. I tell you all that FT wont exist any longer if ala keeps going on like that.

Old   #20

No FT? that would be fine

there are to much people who buy AP every day and who have no real life

maybe they learn to conserve their money for something what is more important than a computergame
Old   #21

ap there aren't only on ft but alaplaya have 6 or 7 different games that all earning money alaplaya have a lots of money and when alaplaya close they will have a lots of money
Old   #22

i think the same as sefacool...
if people have enough money (and enough real clothes ;D) they can spend that money for ap... they do that because some of them have more fun with ap (and without hacking).

For my part I am also glad that such people are existing who keep on living hole alaplaya...
Old   #23

elite*gold: 10
go hackers , hack the alaplaya games lol
Old   #24

oke, i agree with you guys 2 but look it also this way,

Allot of people Scream in channels ! BUY AP BUY AP,
could they ever buy ap from other people if there where no ap buyers ?

it wouldn't make any sense to blaim ap buyers in some way.

without those ap buyers there wouldn't be other games like argo,florensia,loco

even if FT would close later on, we will have allot of other games to play in alaplaya.

so whatever ( the point is there is no reason to make ap such a bad thing if you cant effort it blaim not alaplaya but yourself for it/ i am sure there are allot of people who would like to buy ap but can't effort it and let ap look like its the work of a devil..
to keep the online game world community online we also need to make a little effort for there work... ) thats the way i think about it, maybe its becouse i have allot of money :P but still there are allot of good reasons that people buy ap, so it make no sense to make ap a bad thing.
Old   #25

people don't buy ap to don't close FT but cause ap it's the only way to win in their opinion
Old   #26

Yes ap is bad, i buy ap and buy western gatchas and no win nothing, ONLY QSSSSSS, i hate this, jajaajaj, alaplaya sell gachas is scramer, is low % to win clotes, good buy is the clothes no gachas, this is a good, no buy gachas, I HATE GACHAS jajaja
Old   #27

sefacool you are really stupid you think that alaplaya will make ap buyers happy the answear is no because someday the alaplay will close all the games and will laugh at you because they will have the mony and you get nothing because the game will be closed. So alaplaya is scammers dont trust them and trust hacks lol and i want to tell you something that even ap buyers play with hack
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonram1 View Post
sefacool you are really stupid you think that alaplaya will make ap buyers happy the answear is no because someday the alaplay will close all the games and will laugh at you because they will have the mony and you get nothing because the game will be closed. So alaplaya is scammers dont trust them and trust hacks lol
uhm, i never used hack so i cant judge like that...
+ if i send a private message to get 1 of the codes they say you must help other players or be member for a long time... so i cant really feel how to use a hack..

and dragon your more stupid, your only looking bad thing of a things WHATEVER
LIKE YOU WILL PLAY 1000years the same game.
=.= you guys still didnt understand me ! i say I WONt play this game whole my life just maybe 1 year or a bit more.. then stop there is also real life..
Old   #29

and what is the deal by spinding money on a game that you will leave in 2 monthes you are a foul and you like to work like a donke to get money and to spind them on a game
Old   #30

dragonarm your word is the truth