Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[STOP]How do we stop them completly?Let's do something.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[STOP]How do we stop them completly?Let's do something.

Hey everyone. I guess all owners of EO Pservers have come across this same problem that i am having. It's all about Macroers/auto composers. I'm so annoyed by those who are using macro programs just to get better and all those who are following the server rules made by their owners have to suffer being noobs no matter how hard they work on leveling,composing collecting,hunting. There is always those who willl come and use a macro program just because they are lazy bastards. My point is that we all owners of Pservers have to unite for this one problem Even tho it's competition between us, competition to become better more unique, But please lets put this aside and work as a team for this one time, I just can't stand and watch my players complain about other players using macros and i guess it's the same with you all Pserver owners.

I've tried everything...

Anti auto compose npc made by funahcker - i don't think it works(or i dont know how to use it.
lowering ep rate a low as i can - didn't work.
banning the players who i catch macroing - doesn't help.

If anyone got any ideas how to stop them post them here.

Old   #2

best way to stop auto composer/botters it stop making private servers or completely drop auto eps like Forgotten Realms did
other ways i have no clue you cant try to build a anti bot that reads the coordinates of mouse clicks on an X and Y axis or re instate the old Anti Bot from EO that doesnt allow you to pick anything up or do anything without answering simple stuff

Old   #3

i already have removed auto eps from my server...and to make a anti bot program is hard and only one person could make it...funhacker
Old   #4

Use the moving npc's or better yet.. make a random box show up while ppl compose..
We keep an eye on our punish table since we altered it slightly and we see the botters/macro users in the database and take our action from there

Old   #5

no , we can create a custom own client AntiCheat engine .. its the best way to detect softwares, in this point players will get dc after detected using software..
But for the AntiCheat Engine there is alot of work .. and need most Coders..
Old   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionEO View Post
i already have removed auto eps from my server...and to make a anti bot program is hard and only one person could make it...funhacker
hohoho what makes yo so sure?
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by forcer View Post
hohoho what makes yo so sure?
well i'm sorry if i missed anyone out but he is the only one that i know of who is a programer in real life...so i'm sorry if i missed people out who could help us all out.
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by snailtrail View Post
Use the moving npc's or better yet.. make a random box show up while ppl compose..
We keep an eye on our punish table since we altered it slightly and we see the botters/macro users in the database and take our action from there
you mean you check cq_gm_checkpunish? are you sure this table shows who miught be auto composing...i know this table collects player names and stuff who uses any kind of bots hacks or whatever... but at the same time it has my own charcters name in that table so i can't trust it too much as i never used any bots at all,
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite4Demons View Post
no , we can create a custom own client AntiCheat engine .. its the best way to detect softwares, in this point players will get dc after detected using software..
But for the AntiCheat Engine there is alot of work .. and need most Coders..
im agree with this..like shaiya program (game.exe) game will auto detect,give warning and close the game if people use macros..!
Old   #10

Even with funhackers moving npc, there is a way to get passed it with an auto composer. I won't tell you exactly how to do it, but it involves your Pet Bag.

As for stopping these people, so far the only thing I've managed it to slow them down.
Old   #11

I think at some point in time ALL p-servers get this pblm and as you combat 1 hack/macro and think u have it fixed to where people cant use them or slows them down another will come along, this is a constant battle between owners/staff and ****** cheaters who cant seem to play a game unless they can cheat.

FR has tried quite a few things coded composer to where u have to click in diff spots to get to the actual composing box, we have taken out special xp ***** and replaced them with empties so people have to fill thier own, does this stop it completely? no, but it sure as hell slows them down, if you dont supply your players with the ammunition to cheat they wont be able to, stackable uni's, clovers specials? all these items enable people to cheat, so if you really want to put a stop to this well i say stop, i dont think that is possible at this time but at least make it so ****** hard for them that they think screw it and quit cheating or take their bots and hacks to a server that dont give a rats behind, then take out their ammunition, take away full specials make them fill thier own, put a limit on how many they can use on a pet in one day, there ARE things we as owners can do to try and put a stop to this.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

Have to agree with Eurion. I've seen ways around the Forgotten Realms anti-bot system.... It just takes someone with spades of patience to set the bot up. I've seen it firsthand :P
Old   #13

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionEO View Post
well i think, not sure .. that autocompose is memory side?

and how you think your going to check the memory side? ....

maybe adding a hack shield in to the client?
Old   #14

You are right we wont be able to stop the completly as i just noticed...but you have given some tips like giving only empty exp *****...So please everyone if you do have any ideas how to do it such as louise32 gave.
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowcat7879 View Post
Have to agree with Eurion. I've seen ways around the Forgotten Realms anti-bot system.... It just takes someone with spades of patience to set the bot up. I've seen it firsthand :P
I never said it was 100% effective i said it slows them down and it does, but as i stated in my previous post, if servers quit giving players the items to be able to use these macro's effectivly they will either A: stop B: find a diff one lol or C: ****** off and use it somewhere else.