Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUT]How to manage "char" on FT (newbye small guide)

Discussion on [TUT]How to manage "char" on FT (newbye small guide) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [TUT]How to manage "char" on FT (newbye small guide)

Hello community of e*pvp ,today i'll post that small guide for the "newbyes" are in that game and don't know about char growe up.

Know what are STATS do and them effects:

Stat. STR= This is stat have lucy char.This stat may you able to do to much damage on battle mode and guardian.

Stat. V/P= This stat have AI and POCHI char.This is stat apparently doesn't do anything but this is wrong! if you boost this stat your ball in game will be curved,and you can make fantastic effects shots.

Stat. DEX= This stat have Shua char. This stat give you the chance for shooting multiple souls and do a lot of damage.(example: 59 DEX may able you to shot 4 souls)

Stat. STA= This stat have Danphir char. This stat may able you to get more defense and reduce damage received from Quick slots items(fireballs,meteors,souls etc etc)

Stat HP= This is the basically stat for all characters,if you buy some item's you can grove up this o other stat's.Depend more if you buy AP item's.

Know about the char YOU buy:

Danphir= This char is the most perfectly damage absorber,this is very usefully on guardian/battle mode,you can reduce abosorbed and your team make damage to the opponet.

AI/Pochi[AP char]= This char is perfect for basic mode,becuase if you boost primary stat[V/P] you can do curved shots on game, more V/P you boost,more is the effect.[AI char is for male and famale players,you can change him appearence to boy or girl]

Niki/LunLun= This the basic char you can receive whn you start the game,you can grove multiple stat and choose one if you want damager/defender or other type.

Lucy= This char is the most unique at STR damager,is not very usefully on game,this is so and so playable.

Shua= This char is the most request for guardians/battle mode,cauze she can do ammount of damage with souls by shooting multiple's with them.

How to boost charachter stat:

The are different's mode for boosting char;

-You can buy some item's in the gold shop for change appearence and stat.Each item is different,because you can made different stat. boosting.

-You can buy AP items and boost significatly you charachter stat.

-You can buy gacha coins.:
What are gacha coins and where i can get them?:

Gacha coin's are some special coins,with you can receive some part's of a set with AP stat.ATTENTION: If you buy gacha coins you don't receive all parts of the set you choose,and you can not be sure to receive set's part's,cauze you have HIGH probability to receive QUICK SLOT item's

-Some gacha coins are obtained from mission when is curently going on event.(example: Last christamas,you can obtained santa's gacha coins with christamas sock's in chatting room by pick fruit's on wood's.)

TIP'S:
-The most of player boosting only charachter stat when they level up (example: if you have char Shua you need bosting only DEX stat.)

-For a balanced char you can boost 2 stat's. (example: If you have shua you can boost DEX and STR for having more damage when you use Item Souls on guardian/battle mode)

-Never boost more of 2-3 stat,because you char can result instable.(example: if you have shua and you boost V/P or STA that's totally insignificately,becuase Shua is char for basically DEX and STR)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that's all for this subject,my hope's are it is helpful to many of you.

This guide is made by me.[<please don't do the leecher>]
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/02/2011, 17:15   #2

One question...which is the highest level for one stat?
Old 02/02/2011, 17:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeoxeo View Post
What do you mean?
Old 02/02/2011, 17:22   #4

I think there must be a limit...or do you can spend all the points you get by level ups in one stat?
Old 02/02/2011, 17:24   #5

Quote:
I think there must be a limit...or do you can spend all the points you get by level ups in one stat?
The max lv. i think is 60,and you put all points you want in stat you want,there's not a limit,but when you reach the max lv. you can't put ohter points
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2011, 17:37   #6

okay and with my gear I can get more than 60 points?
Old 02/02/2011, 17:41   #7

Quote:
okay and with my gear I can get more than 60 points?
LOL you don't understand i think... the max lv. is 60 . 60 level=60 points 1 point each level- you can add more points if you buy item's boost stat you want.
Old 02/02/2011, 18:27   #8

elite*gold: 1
nah from lvl 1-50 u get skillpoints(=50 points + 5 start points). from lvl 50-60 u only get points to ur hp. with ap/gold items u get more skillpoints.
Old 02/02/2011, 18:55   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashOverloadXxX View Post
nah from lvl 1-50 u get skillpoints(=50 points + 5 start points). from lvl 50-60 u only get points to ur hp. with ap/gold items u get more skillpoints.
Yeah,that correct. :P
Old 02/03/2011, 12:59   #10

Quote:
hey... mhh i don't really know if it answer your question, but my max points on one stat is 124 on sta. maybe it helped you