Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Is this Game Hackable????

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is this Game Hackable????

im not sure, but i think you can somehow but someone tell me if you think this game is hackable,

//REFLINK REMOVED//
Be warned Boy!!!

Old 09/15/2007, 11:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
its not hackable. (at least not for you )

« Suche swg account,gebe wow | Phoenix Dynasty »

Similar Threads
Some hackable browsergames, I think.
08/30/2009 - Browsergames - 2 Replies
Hi everyone, First of all I know that this is a german forum but maybe there are some people that could help me. So, I have some browser games that are hackable (WPE) or at least someone could create a macro for it. Maybe someone is willing to share his/her hack or macro with me? I'm not a very good hacker or scripter. -ogre island: Welcome to Ogre Island - MMORPG (I tried with WPE, but couldn't find anything) -queville: QUEVILLE: Free Online Multiplayer Game (I macroed it, but to slow)...
Flash 10 -- hackable?
08/22/2009 - Web Development - 1 Replies
The short version: I'm using Tsearch and need to know how flash games can still be hacked. Looks like flash 10 is doing something weird with the memory. I can't pick up any addresses I'm looking for (trying to find stuff like gold, score, health). Anyone know of a good tutorial I can look at? Thanks in advance. Now the long explanation: After 4 days of extensive Google searches and reading through many other forums I can't find anything but questions about flash games. Flashplayer 7 didn't...
BMR not hackable?
03/30/2008 - Dekaron - 13 Replies
TheHistorian's post Anyone have access to the new patch? He said that the PAB, VGMs and Mods all have access.
BMR is still hackable !
03/29/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
good news ! :)
Is this game Hackable?
11/02/2007 - General Coding - 1 Replies
PKR - let's play. 3d online poker room. its a 3D poker game but i only want to be able to hack the play money side of it (its the only one i can play) if you find anything on it let me know cuz i've looked and looked and found nothing.