Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RAR] AoC Beta Audio files!

Discussion on [RAR] AoC Beta Audio files! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RAR] AoC Beta Audio files!

Hey! This is a rar archive containing the
audio/sound folder of the AoC Beta client!

Lots of cool stuff like placeholder audio files, really wierd sounding
spell-casting and drunken ramblings, and girl moanings \o/

I'm not sure but I think they're encoded with ogg vorbis so you'll need Illiminable DirectShow
Filters and a player that can use it like windows media player, media player classic, winamp...
Old 10/08/2007, 11:05   #2

i downloaded the filters but its not working, are there any other steps that your not mentioning?
Old 10/18/2007, 11:43   #3

same problem
Old 11/20/2007, 06:19   #4

That's odd, no you should be able to play them as long as you have a the filter installed and a viable player. That's all I needed to do and that's all anyone I know needed to do... weird :S

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to Remove DRM from Protected Video/Audio to General Video/Audio
02/07/2011 - General Coding - 5 Replies
Daniusoft Media Converter software can help you remove DRM from protected wmv, wma, m4p, m4v, m4a, aac files that purchased and downloaded from online music store and convert to general video and audio formats, you can enjoy playing on portable media players, such as iPod, Zune, Creative Zen, MP3 player, PSP. Step 1: Download and install the DRM Removal Software Step 2: Run the software and click "Add…" button to load WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files ...
Realtek HD Audio
07/04/2010 - Technical Support - 3 Replies
Hey leute ich hab eine frage bei Realtek HD Audio warum ist es bei mir so: http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/4391/57755545. png (Ausschnitt von mir) und bei anderen so http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5853/oderso.pn g (Ausschnitt aus Youtube)
pa help sa audio hit effect...
04/18/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
wala kasing sound ung hit effect audio ko kahit anu gawin ko inde sya mag sound bakit kaya... nag f8 or f7 naman ako check sa setting ganun parin wala parin bakit po to... pa help po.... tnx in advance:confused::(:(
WoW Open Beta Files / Alpha 2004
02/07/2007 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Does anyone have the original WoW Open Beta or Alpha from pre-launch back in 2004 still? Perhaps on CD, or still installed on their computer. I wanted to get a copy of the MPQ files to play around with. If anyone has them, or can direct me to a download that would be awesome!