Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[8.7] The Forgotten Server v0.2.9

Discussion on [8.7] The Forgotten Server v0.2.9 within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

The Forgotten Server
Version: 0.2.9 !

Changes can be found in doc/CHANGELOG.

This release introduces support for protocol 8.7 with mounts and spell cooldowns, but that's not all. As promised, there would also be extended 0.3 compatibility support, which we still will be working on. This release comes with global events from 0.3, and with Lua functions now returning true/false instead of TRUE/FALSE. To make your server compatible with this change it is very important that you patch your global.lua. Merry Christmas!

Attached Files

Try out TwifySoft servers (8.7!): SoftCores (mid exp.), IceChaw (high exp.).
Download: Download :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
any server with close to the same compose rate as forgotten realms?
11/28/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 19 Replies
Is there any server with a compose rate close 2 forgotten realms? I got banned:(
New Private Server [Lands Of The Forgotten]
05/20/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
The private server we know as CoEstX is restarting ! The server is known as : Lands Of The Forgotten (CO testserver) Website url : Lands of the Forgotten Drop rates : Very High and Developed Exp rates : 25 x Max level : 135
PASS FORGOTTEN !! need help
05/14/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
I haven't play long time ago to my bagi and i want to have again my account ... But i lost my pass and E-mail Adress, I have my ID but impossible to remember my pass and e-mail wich I used ... please if someone can help me ... tell it to me Thanks
l2walker on server: forgotten realms
09/11/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
http://www.digitalmodding.com/fr/index.php?action= info anyone know how to set it up here? ip: 67.18.151.74 port: ? i think 2106 protocol: ?