Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Basic-Guide

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Basic-Guide

Double Basic:

First of all in Basic you usually play Front and Back.

Fronting: For Front characters you normally are skilled with STR and DEX or WIL. But there are many variations of players. You can improve your balls with Lob/Smash/Charge/Serve. In my opinion Lob is the most important one for fronting, but some smash is also nice.
Here are my top 5 Basic fronting chars: 1.Lucy [Advantages: High smash range, high STR worth from beginning, very "offensive" char]
[Disadvantages: Slowest char]
2. Niki [Advantages: Allroundchar, in the beginning every worth 15,
you can almost skill, what you want, fast enough]
[Disadvantages: no worth with 15 in the beginning]
3. Dhanpir [Advantages: High smash range, high STA worth from beginning]
[Disadvantages: bit slow]
4. Pochi [Advantages: With full WIL, you can very aim with the ball, high WIL worth from beginning,
tricky char at front]
[Disadvantages: very small character, sometimes hard to get lobs]
5. Shua [Advantages: very fast character, high DEX worth from beginning, high Evasions skill]
[Disadvantages: full cross lob is worse than from other chars]

Back-playing: For back characters, there are some special variations. There are characters with high STR as possible, full wil, dex and
special variations with all. For playing back, you can of course also improve the balls with Lob/Smash/Charge/Serve,
I prefer much smash, some charge (highest one 5-6, otherwise you just charge, it doesn't improve your skill then),
and lob.

Here are my top 5 Basic Back-playing chars: 1. Shua [Advantages: very fast character, high DEX worth from beginning, high Evasions skill]
[Disadvantages: full cross lob is worse than from other chars]
2. Niki [Advantages: Allroundchar, in the beginning every worth 15,
you can almost skill, what you want, fast enough]
[Disadvantages: no werth with 15 in the beginning]
3. Dhanpir [Advantages: High smash range, high STA worth from beginning]
[Disadvantages: bit slow]
4. Al [Advantages: fast char, high WIL and DEX worths from beginning, fast Skillshot]
[Disadvantages: "freezed" after smashes]
5. Lucy [Advantages: High smash range, high STR worth from beginning, very "offensive" char]
[Disadvantages: Slowest char]

Single Basic: I don't often play single, I don't play it well yet, but I try anyway to give you some information.
In single you actually just use full str and some dex for speed. You can improve the balls with charge.
As far as I know most great single player are using str upper, str pants and different rackets.

My top 5 single Basic chars: 1. Shua
2. Niki
3. Al
4. Dhanpir
5. Lucy
Hf mit dem Basic Guide ^^. Ist nicht von mir also auch nicht thanken (;.

Und noch wie man schnell lvlen kann^^.

hey I thought to make a topic like this is sometimes useful, for example if you make a new character and want to level him, are here some tipps&tricks to do this fast.
Well, in the past there were many options to level fast:
-repeatable quests (lob/charge/smash)-quest things, I guess they still don't work
-repeatable Gem-Quest; if you had enough money to buy gems or if you farm long you can level up very fast

Well, ofc there is the Guardian mode now as well. But since Guardian Mode 2.0 with boss battles you have to wait in Arena,Monslava and Devaberg 3minutes, if you don't want to play against Hell Blood/Hera and in Atlantis even 4 minutes.
So, imo the only 2 guardian options to level fast are to play in Life Woods, bcos there is no limit [surely if you use exp rings it's much faster=)] or Atlantis with exp rings.
In Life Woods I advice a Team of 4 ofc, all Str/Dex/Wind skilled or one Wil-Player is also fine. [Quick Slot here: You can nearly use all, you actually don't need shields, the chance is not high to die. I advice Souls,Mets,Blizz and Circles]
In Atlantis I advidce a Team of 4 ofc, 2 Str/Dex/Wind skilled, one Willer for taking the balls[ball damage] and one Sta-player to front.
[Qs here: The Str/Dex-Players Souls,Mets,Blizz,Shields, In my opinion it's pointless to use circles, bcos most golys there have the "many crabs qs" so it's dangerous and you won't get anytime all circles. The Willer qs: TeamHeal, Shields, Ress. Sta-Player: Shields, Potion(probably the blue ones, bcos faster cooldown time) and Area Shields or also TeamHeal)

Sure you can also play with 4 Str/Dex chars Atlantis, but you will anyway be very fast in beating Lizard there, so you don't have to waste much qs there. With one sta and one willer, there isn't a big risk to loose^^

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2

Quote:
-repeatable Gem-Quest; if you had enough money to buy gems or if you farm long you can level up very fast
was ist damit gemeint?

Old   #3

Die Gem-Quest. Die funktioniert jetzt aber nicht mehr so. ^^
Old   #4

Achso ich dachte der macht irgendwas über Basic spielen und so

Old   #5

Ich hab nochmal ein titel rein das ich noch wie man schnell lvl guide auch einfüge. Erst lesen dann schreiben.
Old   #6

Bloß schade , dass alles auf englisch ist , da ich nicht so gut englisch kann
Old   #7

1. Copy
2. Google übersetzer
3. Paste
Old   #8

Google Translator suckt kanns vllt einer mir übersetzt per pn schicken?

Mfg Sagich15