Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Basic L2 Walker Guide

Discussion on Basic L2 Walker Guide within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
© L2 from GH

Some people has been asking for a L2 Walker Guide for some time now. I decided to make one as simple as possible with just the basic set up for a beginner.

Note:Im using a Wizard Elf for an example on this guide. Other Characters will need some tweaking done, in which you can ask on this post, and I will try to answer your questions.

Go to Setup / Option and you will see the option window as the one below:

Here is where you going to setup each Character that you have.

1. Starting with the Basic Options:

Relogin: Time that takes L2W to connect you to the server if you get disconnected. (I advise to keep it about 600s, so you don?t try to reconnect too often when in game server goes down)

Dead Logout: You don?t want to die and just lay there on the ground. Or if you Check Dead Return, you will return to town and just stand there buffing yourself all day.

Auto Heals and Self cures: Check any that applies your character.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Heal Options:

Use Relax: If applies
Sit: I recommend not lower than 40% and 30% on this setting.
Stand: Leaving them uncheck will make your character stand at 100%.
HP/MP Protect: Set this depending of your character. As a Wizard, I got him to use the Heal skill when below 70% of HP, and to use Battle Heal when below 50% during combat.
Protect: Lower than 15% is too risky. Remember that there is a delay from when the program logs you out and when the game itself does. You will be getting hit mean while.

3. Buffs:

Use Items: Set to when you like to use Soulshots. On this example, I have it set up to use only if my character is below 150 of HP and if im surrounded by 2 mons of more.

Self Buff Setting: Set your Buffs and the time delay for reuse.

4. Pathing:

Path Setting: Select Combat Begin Point Is Center Point.
Randii: Adjust to the attack area that you like.

5. Far Attack:

Use this setting only if you are using far attack weapons and/or skills, in which you will select the weapon or skill to use. You can also use spells under the Attacking Type option.

6. Short Attack:

Weapon, Skills or Spells to use at short attack or when target is near (ex. 100). Select the ones available to your character or that you like to use.

7. Items Setting:

Leave all items to Pick and Store. Make sure you check Only Pick Mine (you don?t want to start picking other peoples drops)

8. GM Strategy:

I know a lot of people are not going to agree on this one, but I think this is the best setting for a few reasons.

On Found GM: Many people have this set to use a Scroll of Escape. I think GM knows this and it gives them a sign that you are botting.
Logout: Remember, this option is if GM are found, NOT if they Whisper or Petition you. Sometimes GMs just stand there and watch you bot, this setting will log you out in 40 sec.(Adjust same if you like)
Relogin: I recommend that you don?t bot for a while.
If Teleported: Optional (Good luck on this one)
GM Whisper or Petition:
Here is the difference as of On Found GM. What to do if you get petitioned by a GM ?

Well?honestly, it?s all matter of luck. If you afk bot, you probably are going to get banned. So don?t do it. Now, I have this option to Ignore Him because, if you select Logout, you got a good chance to be banned; if you select Smart Reply, the GM is going to ask you to repeat a sentence, and if you don?t , you are banned.
So, that leaves us with Ignore him. That way if they petition you (and because you never AFK) you can say something like: ?me do no ingli?sry? Note, that there is no way write him back in the Petition screen, so don?t try to start a conversation.

9. Other Player:

Auto Reject Party Invite: Don?t make the mistake of checking this one. People that think that you are botying, will sent you a party invite to see if it gets rejected in a sec. If it does they do it again a couple of time. That?s a sign that you are botting. Unchecked, will reject the invitation normally.
Auto Reject Trade Invite: I haven?t seen anyone use this function to see if you are botting. So I have it set.
Logout on Found Player: Distance within a player in which you want to log out. Ex. Anti-bots. (You must have the names under the Other Player Names in the Names Settings).
Relogin Delay: Time to relogin after the player was found.

Attacked by Player:
First, Say: Type in whatever you want your character to say automatically when a player attacks you.
And Logout Delay: Sec to logout after you are attacked by a player.
Relogin Delay: Sec to log back in after you are attacked by a player.

10.Name Setting:

Enter the names of Other Players Name in this screen so your Logout on Found Player works with these names. You can also set the same for Friends Name and GM Name.

11. Sound Alert:

I included a screenshot of this one so you don?t forget. The sound alerts will save you most of the time from getting banned. Not only by GMs, but from players reporting you. So, don?t forget to set all your sound alerts and to raise the volume when you use this program.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now all you have to do is save your option. Close the option window, go to Setup / Save option:

Use a name for each character that you have. You can save multiple setting option for each character. Just don?t forget to always save any changes that you make so you can use them each time you Load you option.
I hope this helps some of you guys and answers some of your question.
Old 02/17/2005, 22:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thanks
Old 02/17/2005, 23:04   #3

gute erklärung, thx
Old 02/18/2005, 00:43   #4

I'm wondering is there a way we can set this up for use on a private server, such as HSC server?
Old 02/18/2005, 01:52   #5

do u not use 10.3.0????
Old 02/18/2005, 02:19   #6

yes but am not sure how to set it up for a different server other than official ones, can this be done for HSC server?
Old 03/02/2005, 03:42   #7

Yeah, I need to know this, aswell.
Old 03/06/2005, 09:34   #8

how do you set it up for pvp?
i have one orc, followed by 2 buffs and 3 mages. but want them to attack too besides buffing me...
Old 03/07/2005, 10:22   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by creative@Feb 18 2005, 02:19
yes but am not sure how to set it up for a different server other than official ones, can this be done for HSC server?
theres also a private server botting guide, always check the pinned topics
Old 03/13/2005, 16:38   #10

Thank you for the awsome info! I am wondering though how i get it to recognize my player and server.... I have all the settings how i want but it wont let me choose server/character/skills. Please help, thank you
Old 03/14/2005, 10:48   #11

do you play on a official or private server?
Old 03/19/2005, 14:28   #12

Somone got an idea how to bot a healer with buffs+heals out of party ?
Old 04/21/2005, 21:32   #13

err, how can ya config him to use aura flare? i try in short attack but it doesnt work.
PS: im using 10.2.0 in private server
Old 04/26/2005, 23:42   #14

How can i use it on HSC PLZ PM mE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05/12/2005, 15:41   #15

My bot doesnt attack nothing when i press f11 it just stands in one place. Pk sound notifications and other stuff works but not attacking. Please help me!