Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hacking the attack speed

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi, today it's 01/08/2007.
During the last days i have seen some people who increase their attack speed only changing something in the pc. Doing that with a mage they can shoot single bombs really faster, every click, one bomb. They can also shoot charged arrows with a caos archer twice a second.
I talked with one of them and he told me that he only changed the time delay of the right mouse button to 0 and done, but i dont find where the time delay is, he said me that its located in "controls", i dont find them either.
Could anybody help me? Does anybody know something about?
Please help me

You can see a video here:

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2

thanks man

<hr>Append on Aug 4 2007, 16:22<hr> how can i download it

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

lol u didnt gave link for download -.-
Old   #4

thanx for the link to download u ***

Old   #5

lol read the text he wrote carefully .. there is nothing to download xD you just have to change something in your windows configuration .. i dunno what exactly but ill try to figure it out and then .. if it works ill post it
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

ok i think he means the file Controls.xfs in C:&#092;Program Files&#092;Softnyx&#092;Rakion and change it in there but its encrypted so you can try from that. Just try and decrypt it (shouldnt be hard if you know what your doing)
Old   #7

i have looked at the controls.ctl in the contolssv folder, i went into that and opened it with notepad, the delay text for left and right mouse button was there but when i changed the delay to 0 i tried it and it accully disables my attacks. mabby this control.xfs is the right way to go, just wondering if someone has a decrypter dl if there is such thing, i will search for one my self and let you know if there is such thing and perhapse put a dl link in
Old   #8

its a hack like with conqueronline its a speedhack yesa its based on editing time delay but u also need a 3rd party program for it to work corrrectly
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKiro View Post
Hi, today it's 01/08/2007.
During the last days i have seen some people who increase their attack speed only changing something in the pc. Doing that with a mage they can shoot single bombs really faster, every click, one bomb. They can also shoot charged arrows with a caos archer twice a second.
I talked with one of them and he told me that he only changed the time delay of the right mouse button to 0 and done, but i dont find where the time delay is, he said me that its located in "controls", i dont find them either.
Could anybody help me? Does anybody know something about?
Please help me

You can see a video here:

speed hack!

@close some1
Old   #10

elite*gold: 25609
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,032
#closed

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread