Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 19:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Question: Hacking Attack Speed

Discussion on Question: Hacking Attack Speed within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question: Hacking Attack Speed

I've heard that a few people have figured out the values, or rather how to find the values, of attack speed. Using a +% weapon to search for the value is pointless, because you don't know what the base is. My Bagi weapons say Attack Speed: 1. I'm wondering if it increases it by that, or what. Anyway, any help on hacking the attack speed would be appreciated.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2007, 07:06   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenflow View Post
I've heard that a few people have figured out the values, or rather how to find the values, of attack speed. Using a +% weapon to search for the value is pointless, because you don't know what the base is. My Bagi weapons say Attack Speed: 1. I'm wondering if it increases it by that, or what. Anyway, any help on hacking the attack speed would be appreciated.
Just buy a +% attack speed weapon, and then buy another item of the same type from the NPC. That way both items will have the same base speed, but the +% has slightly more speed.

Old 09/04/2007, 07:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeto View Post
Just buy a +% attack speed weapon, and then buy another item of the same type from the NPC. That way both items will have the same base speed, but the +% has slightly more speed.
Right, they have the same base speed of 1, yet you have a base attack speed even unarmed. If you have two items that give +atkspd%, you're still in the same boat. Say item1 has +1% and item2 has +1%. Then it might as well be one item with +2%. You still don't know the base at which you started, you don't know the value of the percentage, and I, personally, don't know whether "Attack Speed: 1" on a weapon means it adds +1 more attack speed than when unarmed, or that when equipped, your attack speed is 1. Thus, you can see why buying two items with +atkspd% would be pointless.
Old 09/04/2007, 08:40   #4

Received Thanks: 2,410
If the memory address's are static(same on everyones computers) perhaps everyone can just compile a list of the address's that they have found.

Old 09/04/2007, 08:58   #5

Isn't there a site around that gives explanations of what each stat does as it increases, in the form of a chart? It was laid out for each class, and I only glanced at it once before moving on. I'm wondering if it had any info about attack speeds.

All weapons that I've seen ingame have "Attack Speed: 1" on them, yet my knife attacks faster than my regular bagi weapons. So, "AtkSpd: 1" basically means nothing. Each weapon class has a different attack speed, so I'm wondering if each player class has the same base attack speed that only varies through the weapons they use, or if each class has a different base.
Old 09/04/2007, 09:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by *M* View Post
If the memory address's are static(same on everyones computers) perhaps everyone can just compile a list of the address's that they have found.
they arent static, they're dynamic
Old 09/04/2007, 20:36   #7

Aside from the kids that chime in with ways that don't work, does anyone have any idea about how to get to the bottom of this?

« windowed mode | DUAL BOXING in 2Moons »