Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request: Tantra PH

Discussion on Request: Tantra PH within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request: Tantra PH

Im just Requesting for New Tantra II. Bugs . . .

Release It please . . .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
request for 1 hit hack tantra-extreme
06/25/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
Tantra of tantra-extreme.com can anyone have a soft ware that can rollback or a 1 hit hack ...
TANTRA!
04/23/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 8 Replies
hey guys ive been looking for a while and i cant really seem to find any tantra hack that works so i was wondering if any of you guys knew about any and would care to help me out by posting the hack here or you can send it to my email address [email protected] thank you very much
[Request]Tantra Online Hacks?
12/30/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
There are any Tantra Online Hacks (The Private Server Tantra Extreme) :D if someone got them please share them :D:handsdown: Thx.
Tantra
11/09/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hi i startet to play on Tantra Extreme Server ( Private Server ) and i have some question .. give it -any public hacks, -speed hack -one hit hack -AutoKill
[REQUEST] Tantra Macro Bot
04/16/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
hi..i was wondering if anybody had or can make up a macro bot for tantra online? the mage class type...so that it can cast spells and target nearest enemy and loot.:D