Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Tantra Macro Bot

Discussion on [REQUEST] Tantra Macro Bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] Tantra Macro Bot

hi..i was wondering if anybody had or can make up a macro bot for tantra online? the mage class type...so that it can cast spells and target nearest enemy and loot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2008, 08:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
Use a makro tool i use Makro X is nice to use =) Key set and Time to next Key set and and and test it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
request for 1 hit hack tantra-extreme
06/25/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
Tantra of tantra-extreme.com can anyone have a soft ware that can rollback or a 1 hit hack ...
[Request] macro
02/21/2010 - Eudemons Online - 4 Replies
i need an auto attack and auto walker that works very well. if anyone knows anything that might help ... post
[Request]Tantra Online Hacks?
12/30/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
There are any Tantra Online Hacks (The Private Server Tantra Extreme) :D if someone got them please share them :D:handsdown: Thx.
request macro
02/20/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hello friends, I have a small problem ... I play in my Runes notebok, without using a mouse ... I wonder if there is any macro or way of interacting with the NPC, using only the keyboard, is to move items to the trunk or make purchases in NPCs. It would be a macro just for Clik with the right button and left mouse. Now appreciate the attention of friends!
[Request] need a macro
06/24/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Does any1 know a macro that works with EU.. i downgraded GG.. maybe any macro that works? so i can use combo trick.. i really need to use combo trick anyhow.. plz someone help =) would appreciate it alot