Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What happened?

Discussion on What happened? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
There used to be hundreds of trainers, etc avaliable, and it was easy to mod / make your own... that was several months ago... i lost interest and quit rakion...

Now i come back... like 7 forums i frequented seem totally void of anything recent... everything is older than a week... what gives? What is this "allmighty fix" that they put on Rakion that seemingly nobody can get past?

Somone wanna fill me in?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What happened?
07/26/2010 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
What happened to the 2moons site? I can't get on the forum or anything. I know it was going down hill, but I didn't think it was this bad.
What ever happened to...
02/03/2010 - SRO Private Server - 51 Replies
What ever happened to ESRO? when i use to play silkroad it was in development and i have not heard anything since.
AOS:U AND GU WHAT HAPPENED
12/27/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hi guys i used to play UO ages ago, i used to play on age of shadows unleashed which was later changed to guardians unleashed, i just wanna know what happened to this shard and whether anyone can bring it back :P thank you
WTF happened....
03/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
This section used to be about people accually coding pservers now it's just translating, tq binary ruined this sub forum were c# sources used to be the hot topic. #request a subforum for binary so there's less spam here for us whowana accually learn c# and c++
What happened?
03/06/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
what even happened to esro?? i haven't seen anything on it for a long long time. :bandit: