Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

plz helppp

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
plz helppp

plz someone help i neeed hero online hack tool that help to get gold and lvl up
plz guyes help me im sure there should be any hack tool

Old   #2

ummm, never seen any gold hack atm, but there was one bot call schlatterbot which doesn't work anymore becuz it is out of date. ax5 is developing a bot atm and he will release it when he's done i think.

Old   #3

As far as I know, there has not ever been a hack, only bots. Also for online games, "gold hack" can't really be achieved. It's all server sided. There may be hacks to help get gold faster, but that is all. Hero has no hacks at the moment and never did I believe.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Well to make a gold hack you need to hack the game servers and entering the gold system

Old   #5

there only exist a teleport hack and if it work anymore a pm + gold or item bug abusing thing...but last one will only work if u got a **** big lag of more than 25-30s and the server are full...and the risk of a ban (dupe)

but anything is server side!

BTW: My bot needs only an actual bot.ini and it will work again. Some ppl tried, but noone will release his update here.
Old   #6

There is also Hero Trade hack but is 57$
Before 1 year ore more more then 100ppl was scammed from trade hackers... and now in new client it don't work...
BTW Hero online update's are become more and more so its not possoble for some 1 to make a hack soon..
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1r3t0 View Post
There is also Hero Trade hack but is 57$
Before 1 year ore more more then 100ppl was scammed from trade hackers... and now in new client it don't work...
BTW Hero online update's are become more and more so its not possoble for some 1 to make a hack soon..
true for hackers, wait until hero stop updating all the time, when less updating better hacks