Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Change the AI Key

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 4
Change the AI Key

is ther any way to chance the AI key ? form bosses/normal mobs ?

im played 2moons before and there was everhing possible, couz all infors were client side.

the qustion is whats possible in ROM :P


A boss who is not attacking would be really nice



dreieck78 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 672
Received Thanks: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreieck78 View Post
is ther any way to chance the AI key ? form bosses/normal mobs ?

im played 2moons before and there was everhing possible, couz all infors were client side.

the qustion is whats possible in ROM :P


A boss who is not attacking would be really nice
Played 2moons too and i know what u mean. But i dont think so. There is no datapack in the runes of magic file which we could mod with Winhex.

So dont think so.


LqD is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by LqD View Post
Played 2moons too and i know what u mean. But i dont think so. There is no datapack in the runes of magic file which we could mod with Winhex.

So dont think so.
oh they are there ofc they dont have the name data.pack ..
check the fdb folder everything is in there.
dreieck78 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 672
Received Thanks: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreieck78 View Post
oh they are there ofc they dont have the name data.pack ..
check the fdb folder everything is in there.
but dont think that it is like 2moons.
LqD is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[QUESTION]how to change price to change character??
hi all..can help me?to change price to change character...:handsdown:
8 Replies - EO PServer Hosting
[SRO]i will change my lvl 101 hyb int acc.
i will change my lv 101 hyb int s/s acc for a lvl 70 - 80 full int or str. my sro acc name is BigSilk search it by rev6 and you find him :P ...
2 Replies - Silkroad Online Trading
Ip change
Das hat im Grunde genommen nix mit Warrock zu tuhen aber ich brauche es für Warrock..... So ich wollte mal wissen wie ich die ändern kann ich weiß...
9 Replies - WarRock
Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size
Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size press on Enter and number which will be missed we will make space...
3 Replies - Dekaron Private Server



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.