Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

just started game

Discussion on just started game within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
uh can anyone help me out, like wahts a good server? pleas

Similar Threads Similar Threads
getting started
05/06/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
well i use to play and hack 2moons about 2 years ago and i'm a little rusty i'm having a bit of trouble getting started with hacks so i got a few requests / questions i use to speed hack +vac hack+ wall hack to level is that still possible and if so which hack should i download and i'd need a tutorial on how to do it the "new way"? cause the way i use to do it only worked for the client when it was installed a few years ago since this is a new client im sure my old hacks wont work anymore...
Help getting started
12/24/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Will anyone list me threads I can read in forum to start hacking Cabal US? Many I read seem to be outdated or irrelevant to Cabal US. I also would like to hold off on botting until I get the hang of the game. Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
getting started
06/05/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
Well haxxin it up on RF looks like a painfully messy process, but i wanna learn anyway. Problem is, i dont really know where to begin. These hacks we have.. do they work on official or private servers only? what still functions? What are the prominent private servers at the moment (i found RF Addiction but they hit a wall)? I know about Gameguard and now this hackshield thing, but i cant locate the tuts to beat those (which would be the 1st step i need), i've been out of the game too...