Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 10:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

getting started

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
getting started

Well haxxin it up on RF looks like a painfully messy process, but i wanna learn anyway.

Problem is, i dont really know where to begin. These hacks we have.. do they work on official or private servers only? what still functions? What are the prominent private servers at the moment (i found RF Addiction but they hit a wall)?

I know about Gameguard and now this hackshield thing, but i cant locate the tuts to beat those (which would be the 1st step i need),

i've been out of the game too long (i do have CE 5.4 tho) and if anyone is willing to humor me here try to do it with some sentence structure =) its kind of hard to understand broken fragments of text when learning a process =/

and yes i did search, but im too new for that to do me much good.

Old   #2

I'm starting out too, some of these things truly can be hard to get a hang of with broken Engrish your right thats for sure. ^.^

Most of it with CE doesn't seem too hard atm though even for me just starting out.

Old   #3

Yeh but it seems like when i try to mimick their processes i hit a block. theres a crucial detail or two missing from the explanation. On top of which a search to bypass rf's gameguard/hackshield turns up a whole fleet of results. People here are like stuck on just the ppl that already know how. Its always been hard to get your foot back in once you leave the game for over a year.

i play RF addiction so who knows how hackable it is. I just wanna get step 1 done : bypassing the cheat guards. then maybe i can move on.
Old   #4

bumpy-bump.

Search no do nada sirs.