Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] How To Create Your Own DLL

Discussion on [Guide] How To Create Your Own DLL within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 11/01/2010, 15:25   #16

elite*gold: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenz1111 View Post
i search a good trainer for s4 league
Lol and why are you posting in my RAKION dll thread?

Create a thread here , or use search.
Old 07/28/2012, 19:50   #17

elite*gold: 0
i did it right and made naktosoulcanon and work out on the stages but on the games(solo/golem/team/boss...) i wont work ,when i lunch the nak quiet rakion apears
What should i do ?
Old 08/17/2012, 23:48   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawerawe View Post
i did it right and made naktosoulcanon and work out on the stages but on the games(solo/golem/team/boss...) i wont work ,when i lunch the nak quiet rakion apears
What should i do ?
Well obviously it won't work in the pvp games... You're the only one with the hack.... You should only do c2c in stages by yourself o.o....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] I need a guide to create a WH Bypass >_<
05/29/2010 - CO2 Programming - 12 Replies
I requested one and got told its not possible, that I need to make my own one, so i'll do it, Anyone guide me thru it? I know nothing of programming :/ So post some tutorials on what i need to learn and how to do the whbypass please
[Guide] How to Create a Private Server
05/11/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 36 Replies
Do not ask me about any of my pictures please. I put them in to add understanding to this thread. I don't have any personal gain by putting the images up except for the positive responses I get from helping people. Do not flame. Thank you. You don't need gears to own- only a heart. http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx110/brokentw ilight91/26914_1104971119736_1690526991_2125.jpg Yep, starting off with an image and a quote! I'm back! Hey everyone! My name's Spirits ^^...
[GUIDE] How To Create Ur Own Memory Bot!
06/22/2009 - Archlord - 3 Replies
I made this bot for me so this is configured for elementalist! 1. Download autohotkey installer AutoHotkey Download 2. Create a new .ahk 3. Open it with notepad or something like that. 4. Copy & paste the example code Example bot futures: - Multiclient support - Use skills, buffs
[Guide] How to Create an Host Installer !
04/24/2009 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
:D Well, If someone Is interessted to create an Host Installer looks like this one http://s5.tinypic.com/1264fpu.jpg Then You Shoul Follow My lil Video Guide :P Link to Download : RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
need a guide on create bypass for xtrap
06/03/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
hi all im looking for a guide on how to bypass xtrap , or create modified exe to run dual boxes and bots, im playing cabal brazil and cant find info, so i decided to make my own, but i need some help thanks